Chapter 7

LUCY'S POV

My father immediatly went upstairs to deal with the paperwork. He said he would send down my maid to check on my foot.

I sat alone on the couch in silence thinking about how i had fell in love with Natsu Dragneel in the span of a few hours. I guess he just had that effect on me.

The living room was unusually quiet......or it might've always been the same but once i had met Natsu his laughter and grins clouded my mind and now without him i felt a wave of emptiness rush over me.

"Lucy are you for sure okay with the marriage?" My father came back down stairs with my maid Virgo trailing behind him.

"Father i want to thank you for setting up the arranged marriage " I opened my arms for a hug but i really couldnt walk over to him because of my leg.

"Lucy im so glad your happy with the marriage" My father gave me a hug before holding my arm gently ligting me off the couch with Virgo holding my other arm.

I leaned on Virgo for support since i knew father still had things to do probably arrangements for my wedding.

"Sir you dont have to worry about your daughter i'll take good care of her" Virgo assured my father who nodded before heading back upstairs to his office.

 "Thank you Virgo" We walked slowly to my room where i had a first aid kit somewhere under my bed.

"Its my job Princess" I walked step by step up the stairs with the help of Virgo, it took a while but we did it.

Once we reached my room Virgo immediatly went to fetch the first aid kit. I lifted the ruffles of my red dress up so i could check my ankle which had a bit of a bruise.

"Virgo will try her best to fix you up" Virgo assured which did make me feel a bit better. I sat on the edge of my bed stretching my foot out for Virgo.

She rubbed ointment over my bruise before wrapping it up and telling me a whole bunch of what to do's and what not to do.

"Thank you Virgo" She bowed her head before retreating out of my door closing it behind her on the way.

"YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!" I squealed before falling backfirst on my bed. My happiness just couldnt be contained so i grabbed my painting supplies from under my bed and started to paint what was on my mind. I havent painted for a long time since i had no inspiration. I dont go to school because im home taught with my father and he doesnt believe in the education there.

I learned how to paint with my mother before she passed away due to a heart attack.

I drew what was on my mind, choosing red and pink paint mostly. Closing my eyes i wanted to draw something completely from my heart and whether it turned out perfect or not i could only wait and see.

Unconsiously my brush drew strokes of pink, every curve and edge came from my heart. 

When my artwork was finished i opened my eye to see what i had drawn.

It was a picture of Natsu........He looked gorgeous.

He was dressed in the outfit that i met him in today. The painting was extremely realistic it even looked like the real Natsu himself.

I drew him with his hands in his pockets staring at the horizon which brought out his handsome features.

Ugh! Lucy stop daydreaming! I scolded my self.

I couldnt help but stare until i realised i had other things to do.

I thought that if i hanged up the picture it would be a bit weird so i decided that i would leave it under my bed and maybe give it to Natsu if he wants to keep it.

"Virgo!" I called Virgo because i needed her help to clean up all the paintbrushes and paint botches that now covered my bedroom floor.

"Yes?" She appeared almost instantly which was a bit creepy but she's Virgo she can do anything.

"Can you help me clean up this mess?"

"Of course " She immediatly went to work and before i could even get off my chair the floor was already clean.

"How did you do that?!"

"A lot of practise" She smiled sheepishly while i stared at her mouth agape.

"Lucy can you please come to my room?" My fathers voice boomed through the mansion which caused me to flinch, he wasnt trying to sound scary but you have to be used to screaming a lot if your the CEO of a million dollar company.

I glanced at Virgo debating on whether i should go right now and leave Virgo to put away my painting easel of stay and help.

"Lucy you can go i'll take care of the rest" With that i scurried as fast as 1 and a half legs could carry me.

"Father what do you need me for?" I panted clutching the door frame.

"Lucy come in" I sat on his leather chair across from him.

"I think you have grown very fond of Natsu so i thought that you two should spend more time together, with that i allow you to have the week off from your classes and do anything with Natsu. Igneel probably already told him about this since we planned it today" My father always thought of things inside and out making sure every detail was planned.

"How should i contact them?"

"There is no need for that daughter you will be staying at their house for the week all you have to do is bring cloths and be your normal brilliant self!" He shuffled through the papers of our marriage glancing up at me once or twice.

"The limo will be ready for you tomorrow at 9:00" He hugged me from across the table nearly crying.

"Father dont cry" I pat his back calming him the best i could.

"Im crying tears of happiness"

He walked me out of his room saying that i should prepare and that he has to attend a meeting in 30 minutes so i would have to pack by myself.

"Father see you in a week" I kissed him on the cheek before running as fast as i could back to my room where i would start to pack.

I cant believe im going to the Dragneel Mansion! I was mostly excited because i couldnt wait to see Natsu again even though he only just left a few hours ago.

What is he doing to me!