Chapter 6

LUCY'S POV
I was so touched by Natsu's words and i knew that instant that i had fallen in love with the pink haired boy even though we only met but what choice do i have we were having an arranged marriage anyway so whether i like it or not we were stuck together.

Besides loving him would be better than spending the rest of my life in pain.

Who wouldnt love the pinkette anyway?

"Natsu i love you too" I snuggled closer into his chest feeling warm and fluttery all over. We stayed like that for only a few minutes before he parted.

"Luce i'm going to have to leave soon so i expect you to get your leg checked?" He looked at me worriedly warning me.

"I will dont worry but i dont want you to leave yet" I whined before pouting.

"You know i cant stay that long right now but hopefully in a week or so once we get married i'll forever be by your side." He proceeded to kiss me on the forehead while i giggled at the touch of his lips.

"Natsu you really know the best things to say that make my heart melt" I chuckled lightly in happiness.

"Its what comes from my heart" He placed my hand over his heart letting me feel his steady heartbeat which was beating a bit faster than normal.

"Natsu stop your making me go crazy" I laughed before kissing his cheek since i have never kissed someone on the lips so i didnt know how to kiss.

"Crazy in love i hope" He grinned at me before taking my hand and leading me back into the living room where our parents would probably be waiting for us.

He walked and i limped in a confortable silence to the living room where just as we had guessed our parents were talking and waiting for us.

"Natsu i see you and Lucy have become very familiar with each other" Igneel flashed a wink at me quickly which caused me to blush.

"Yes father we got to know each other more"Natsu said in a smooth tone.

"Thats brilliant just brilliant now when should the wedding be held?" My father clapped his hands together and a unsually huge smile was displayed.

Natsu looked at me and smiled softly my way before replying.

"As soon as possible would be great" Both fathers were extremly pleased and they even started to sing and dance which caused me and Natsu to be embarassed.

"Hes not normally like that" Natsu reassured me.

"I think its awesome!" I put my hands together clapping and cheering on my father and my future father in law.

"Natsi i think its about time we make our departure" Natsu's father grinned at me while Natsu gave his father a glare probably because of the nickname.

"Dad i told you not to call me that!" Natsu continued glaring at his father while smiling at me in embarrassment.

"Natsi i think its very cute!" I smirked at him before ruffling his surprisingly smooth pink hair.

"Lucy not you too!" He slide a hand off his face, I cant believe this is the same Natsu that people said were cold he is nothing like that hes probably the most kindest person I've ever met.

"Im sorry but its funny seeing your reaction" I managed to say with a few giggles inbetween.

"Its alright Luigi" It was his turn to smirk at me while i pouted crossing my arms above my chest.

We were still sitting on the couch while our parents were eagerly making plans for the wedding.

"Is that how it is Natsu" I raised an eyebrow at him while placing my hands on my hips.

"Lovebirds we have to go now! The limo is already here!" Igneel shouted while putting on his shoes.

"Dad!" Natsu shouted before returning his gaze to me.

"Luce i look forward to seeing you again" He kissed my hand before running down to his limo which was waiting outside.

Before i could question what Luce meant Natsu had already disappeared leaving me anxious to when i would see the pinkette again.

I touched the place on my hand where Natsu kissed me, my heart was going a million miles an hour,  i knew Natsu was my prince charming and i was his cinderella.