Part 6: Why....

"YOU LIAR! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!" Tears streamed down your cheek as you faced the woman you had called "mother" your whole life. She had betrayed you. Left a whole open in you that nothing can ever fix again.

"Honey, please don't yell," she responded in a calm voice.

"DONT YOU CHASTISE ME NOW, YOU BITCH!" You screamed.

A hiss sounded from behind your "mom", and another female with long blond cornrows braids on both sides of her head leaned forwards, her topaz eyes piercing right through you. Your mom held up her hand, and the other woman backed up, still hissing through her teeth. The Witch,(what you were now calling the woman who broke your heart), turned her head back, and growled at the girl. "I said quiet, Katerina!"

A strangled sound escaped from her voice, but that was all that was heard from Katerina. The Witch nodded, turning back to face you. "Do you know why you're here, Y/N?"

You snarled, twisting your wrist so the chains cut into your wrist and blood dripped down onto the hard stone floor. The witch looked troubles, and you smirked. She still cared. As sick as this made you feel, you had to admit, it was reassuring to know that you had someone here who didn't want you dead. Yet. "No, oh mother of mine. Do tell!"

Katerina hissed louder, but the witch ignored her and your tone of voice, instead smiling. "You're here, sweetie, because Unknown 09456 wants to speak with you."

You felt your mouth fall open. "Who the HELL is unknown 09456?! And why are you working with them!? Why did you lie to me!!??" Your voice grew more and more distressed as each question came out.

The witch frowned, clearly upset by your distress. Her brown hair was tied up into a messy bun at the back of her head, and she was wearing a typical evil scientist garb: long white coat and a nice fancy dress with a belt with tools lining it. Scalpels, knives, and other tools to...kill. "Unknown's name is Darkiplier." Katerina gasped, staring with wide eyes at the witch, who again ignored her and continued talking. "And I'm not working with them, darling, I'm-"

You cut her off, a loud high pitched sound of anger emerging from you. She stopped a moment, her eyes staring you down. Eyes full of sympathy.

That did it.

"I don't want to speak to this 'Darkiplier'! Tell him to go screw himself! And fuck you! I don't want or need your sympathy!!"

When you were done yelling, the witch sighed. She turned her head to face Katerina, who merely blinked. "I told you she was a fighter," the witch said, her voice flowing with pride. Katerina just looked at you with narrowed eyes.

The witch turned back to you with the small prideful smile. "Don't worry, sweetheart. This will all be over soon. Ethan will choose whom he wants to die."