Part 9: Back To Reality

A/N: omg. Hi my lovelies. I am so so so so Sooo sorry that I haven't been updating. ;-; I've been off Wattpad for a long time. Anyways, I promise I'll try to update more often from now on. Again, i'm sorry. Just work and school and drama get in the way. (Also being broken up with and having my heart shatter kinda makes you want to curl up and die, so yeah). Enjoy this chapter!

*Your POV*
You snapped back into reality with a sudden shift, almost sending you flying forwards from your chair. The man named Darkipler stood in front of you still, smiling. "Morning, Y/N."

You flinched, trying to pull away from him. But your hands and feet were tied to a long table. Tears pricked your eyes, and you tried to swallow the fear from your voice. "Why are you doing this to me?" You whispered.

Dark laughed, getting to his feet. He tried away from you, pacing around the dark room. "The question isn't why, dear Y/N. It's 'why not?'"

You shivered, keeping your eyes on him as he paced so you wouldn't be sidetracked if he tried something. "What do you mean?" You risked asking, deciding to ask question with only four words at a time.

He stopped pacing, turning to look you straight in the eyes. "I think you know, Y/N." He grinned widely, and you stifled another sob.

"I....I don't understand."

He groaned, continuing his pacing again. "Of course you don't. You never do!" His voice sounded angry as it bounced around the room. "You're just soo innocent, aren't you?!"

This time, a whimper made its way to your throat. "What are you going to do to me?" You breathed.

Dark laughed, pulling a scalpel from his pocket. "That you also know." He started to advance towards you until he's leaning right over you. You scream loudly, kicking him in his area and freeing your wrists from their bonds. You fall off the table only to start to be dragged back by Dark by your feet. You thrash around desperately, but it's all in vain. He hisses darkly, "I suppose we'll have to try plan B, Y/N." Before your whole world turns black again.