Chapter One

My life is sooo boring i was just thinking when my friend ,Kat,burst through the doors of the library and said enthusiastically"OMG THEIR IS 4 NEW HOT GUYS JOINING ARE CLASS TODAY !!!" sarcasticly I replied"Wow that is the most amazing thing I have ever heard!"Kat started pouting then burst out laughing causing everyone in the library to jump,"Hey maybe I can get a new boyfriend!!!" Like she had to try with her strawberry blond hair and her athletic look.

Uh Oh Emilia and Emily are wearing their ,I did something you wont like looks crap i'm introuble..."Guess what we just did"Emilia said mischieviously"What?"I replied cautiously , Emily gave in first "We told Elijah you fancied him" "EMILY , EMILIA I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!" I ran after them into the quad , Kat trailling on behind us.

Me,Emily,Emilia and Kat stopped dead in our tracks,the hottest and most cocky guys I have ever seen werestanding in front of us the tallest one said arrogantly"I believe you our tourguides"Angry I say"Actually we have better things to do!"Kat punches me in the shoulder and shot me a glare.Bringing on the charm twirling her hair Kat says"We would love to.Hi my name is Kat the cocky one is Valintina and thas Emily and Emilia(Pointing to the two girls)."Then the blond guy said"Dibs on the strawberry blond"Walking over to Kat.The guy with brown spikey hair went up to Emily and said"I believe you are MY tourguide , my name is Spike"Emily giggled! Seriously actualy giggled , unbelievable.The tanned with golden curls framing his broad shoulders said to the tallest guy."Who do you like Damian?"Damian replied"You take who you want Bruno""In that case I'll have the beautiful Emilia"Emilia blushed , she never blushes not even the time when she went into the boys bathroom by accident...now that I think about it i dont think it was a accident. Am I the only sane one , looks like I'm stuck with Mr.Attitude he has freakishly pale skin , high cheekbones with jet balck shaggy hair."let the tour begin" I say dramatically.Damian laughed causing me to smile against my will.

Author note:

Comment please and I will make another chapter tommoz