Chapter 3

We arrived 10 minutes late to assembly we got sent to the back with Damian and his gang I wonder why they were late? The assembly was about something to do with active gangs in the area so be careful and that was it , my first lesson was German boring "So ... how come you are late to assembly?"I asked Damian "Why are you" he replied "Touche" I said after that we just got shouted at. I have to walk around with Damian as punishment and my friends get to be with thier new suitors lucky them.Out side the classroom I pouled Damian to the side and said complety serious "Your friends better not hurt my friends or I will hunt you down like a pack of werewolves!!!" "I know and thier not my friends only Bruno is" ""Whatever." I said.

I walked in and sat down next to Sazzy aka Sarah "Who's the new hot guys" she asked "Hes Damian that's Spike be warned he's Emily's thats Caspian he's Kat's he is Bruno he's Emilia's so Damian is the only one without a girlfriend already" I said bored , mind you Damian will be gone in seconds ... lets see if he passes Ms. Biddle's test "Wie gehts?(how are you)"Ms Biddle askes"Ich on ausgezeichnet danke(I am excellent thankyou)" "You may sit where you want. Sarah you are to be moved next to Jez because he needs help." On that note Damian came down and sat next to me to my annoyance the rest of the guys went over to well...you already know."Soo you like supernatuaral creatures. So do I my favorite is vampires not werewolves" I say"Everybody's a critct they all love vampire's who drink blood even though they are sopposidly the same as demons.But demons eat the every part of the human/animal and are summoned by black witches and warlock's who happen to be very arragant whilst vampires drink blood and are turned by other vampires."I said "Wow that is the most you have ever said to me that isn't a threat" We didn't speak for the rest of Geman or Music. Bruno can play the violin really well he played angel with a shotgun and Emilia sang the lyrics.

Author Note:hope you like it!!!