Chapter 8

We all walked in together and Elijah asked if I was alright I respond" Don't worry let's enjoy the party!" He diddnt look convinced but let it go. I just I goner what happened and enjoy the party!

When I walked in Timber (the song) was on fall blast some random naked guy ran past us screaming"My pink unicorn raped me!" I think his name is Owen.

I am officially mentally scared oh well my brain's already messed up but I think some of my brain cells just died!

I started dancing moving my hips along to the music I turned around to see Spike brake dancing and everyone clapping around him.I'm not surprised he is a werewolf after all.

The DJ clears his throat and says "Its singing time" Georgia takes ahold of the mike and says"As the amazing host of the party I will go first""Alright we've got Georgia singing Milkshake by Kelis"

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... She sings whilst starts moving slutily and biting her lip !

All the boys are wolf whistling including Spike and the guys stupid boy hormones.Elijah has already disappeared!

Me Kat Emily and Emilia look at each other and nod"Next we have a group singing Lady Marmalade Valintina Emily Kat and Emilia and Sazzy! Give a applause!"The guys looked at us surprised recognising us and glare at us warning us they are unhappy.

Me and the girls smirk.

Kat:Where are all my soul sisters?Let me hear your flow sisters.

All: Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, flow sister.Hey Sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister

Emilia: He met Marmalade down in ol' Moulin Rouge.Strutting her stuff on the street She said "Hello, hey Joe You wanna give it a go?",oh!(she sings and points at Bruno) Uh huh.Gitchy Gitchy ya ya ta ta. Gitchy Gitchy ya ya here. Mocha chocolata ya ya Creole Lady Marmalade.Voulez-vous coucher avec moi , Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Emily: He sat in her boudoir while she freshened up.Boy drank all that Magnolia wine on her black satin sheets(she sings whilst pointing at Spike)is where he started to freak.Gitchy Gitchy ya ya ta ta. Gitchy Gitchy ya ya here. Mocha chocolata ya ya Creole Lady Marmalade.Voulez-vous coucher avec moi , Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Kat: We come through with the money in the garter belts. Let them know we bout the cake, straight out the gate. We independent women (points at Caspian singing) some mistake us for whores.I'm saying, why spend mine when I can spend yours?Disagree?Well that's you and I'm sorry! I'ma keep playin these cats out like Atari. Wear high heeled shoes, gettin love from the dudes.Four bad ass chicks from the Moulin Rouge. Hey sisters, soul sisters, Betta get that dough sisters. We drink wine with diamonds in the glass. By the case, the meaning of expensive taste.You wanna Gitchy Gitchy ya ya Mocha chocolata, what?Creole Lady Marmalade.

All:Marmalade

Me:(ooh)

All:Lady Marmalade

Emilia: ooh yeah

Me:ohh yeah

Me: Hey, hey , hey!!!Touch of her skin feeling silky smooth, hey , colour of cafe au lait,(I point at Damian instinctively)Made the savage beast inside roar until he cried.

All: More, more , more!

Emily: Now he's back home doing nine to five.

Me: Nine to five.

Emilia: Livin the grey flannel life.

Me: But when he turns off to sleep, memories creep!

All: More,more,more!Gitchy Gitchy ya ya ta ta. Gitchy Gitchy ya ya here. Mocha chocolata ya ya Creole Lady Marmalade.Voulez-vous coucher avec moi , Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Emilia: All my sisters yeah!

All:.Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ,ce soir? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?

Sazzy joins us on stage and sings:Valintina

Me: Au lait

Sazzy:Emily

Emily:Lady Marmalade

Sazzy:Emilia

Emilia:Hey, hey, uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

Sazzy:Kat

Kat: Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Sazzy:Rockwilder baby(points at Owen and winks)

Emily:Baby

Sazzy:Moulin Rouge

Me:Ooh ooh

Emilia:Da da da da

Sazzy:Misdemeanor here

All:Creole Lady Marmalade, ooh yes-a

We finish and bow receiving wolf whistles!

We all walk of the stage all the guys come and complement us.Damian, Bruno, Caspian and Spike walk over and shove the guys out the way and glare at them the man whores run away one make a girlish sequel whom Sazzy runs after I think it was Owen again.(Owen's is bi by the way)

I hear in the back some guys singing Dirty with a girl I think her names Hannah most guys just call her the red head with big boobs manwhores mind she likes the attention.