Chapter 4

As soon as music was over I walked quickly to tuck to get there before the que got big I know what you are thinking , that is not my only reason and yes I am avioding Damian , man that guy is ho....strange. He is definitely hiding something and his "not" friends , I mean what does that even mean? Who does he think he is I bet Gina has already sunk her claws into him he sure as hell deserves her I saw something a...Vision uh oh. I ran around the corner and smashed face first into Bruno he said desperitely"HELP ME I AM BEING CHASED BY GIRLS!!!" I burst out laughing"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" He said "Fine i've got a idea follow me SSSHHH." We crept around the corner to the janators closet I knoked and stated "Valintina Broken with guest Bruno ""State your business" A voice replied. I said"Safe house" "Enter friend of the CRYPT " The door opened revealing what most guys consider the most beautiful girl ever aka Valarie my cousin she has a tan, white-blond hair, cheekbones and a curvey figure also leggy. Bruno didn't even do the once over.I intoduced them "Bruno Valarie , Valarie Bruno."Valarie said to me "The girls are here and some others guys i'm sure Emilia will be happy to see him"Emilia appeared and shoved Valarie out the way squeleing Bruno's eyes lit up and Emilia gave him a bone crushing hug "Come on I have to show you around "Emilia said grabbing his hand .I got to admit the Cyrpt is awesome it has a flat screen tv and a water bed a sauna and a kitchen Valarie works as the janitor and lives in here not that the school knows!(lol)I smiled at the thought , my face dropped ... Damian came out of the sauna with Caspian , Spike , Emily and Kat , I screamed "Who the fuck let them in ?!" Emily said sarcasticly " First of all nice to see you to. Secondly me and Emilia" Emilia looked at me and mouthed sorry.Its okay I mouthed back now that I had calmed down I finally got a good look at Damian's muscular upper body "See something you like " Damian said cockily , smirking. I blushed realising I had been staring."No I just ...(stutering)oh I give up i'm attracted to you but so is all the girls in are year , present company excluded , so it technochily doesn't matter. I can't compete with the popular's so why bother anyway. Girl meeting NOW!!!"

Author Note:Comment please.