Chapter 7

The rest of the week was a blur when the time evetually came me Emily , Kat and Emilia were sat in are dorm , It is white in the main room Purple in Emilia's room ,red in Kat's , black in Emily's and neon blue in mine , our sofa is black , leather and all the other furniture is white including the bed covers. Kat anounced "Makeover time"."Me first!!!" Emily says.After brutal and painful waxing and stuff I'd rather not mention ,it was finally my turn, last but not least and all that crap.My hair was dyed again to get the perfect bright new look it was washed and made to have perfect waves to it and Kat had a surprise dress for me she went into her huge closet and brought out the most perfect short dress ever and black lacey high heels.The dress was plaid the colourds was mainly neon blue and the details where in dark purple and there was a black lacy petticoat to go under it. I had mascara on not needing fake eyelashes because they were naturally long and had dark purple lipstick on.Emilia's hair colour is chesnut brown in perfect wringlets and a beautiful hot pink dress with white lace rosses sown into to it with a a white lace clutch bag and hot pink flats she wore pink lipsick.Emily wore a dress which was black leather on the chest area and green puffy fabrick for the rest and black lipstick.. Kat wore a red dress which had only one sleev and only just made it to her hips her strawberry blond hair making it look like she had gold for hair she wore gold open toe heels to make her hair even more striking she wore her new necklace and put on bright red lipstick bright red and gold eyeshadow whilst I went for the misty look.We are ready to kick ass. The look on the boys faces when we met them ourtside our dorm was fucking priceless. Bruno was blushing Spike was slightly drooling Elijah was speachless Damian then said braking the trance"Well you don't look ugly" I looked at the boys they where all wearing trousers and the diffrences was the teashirt color's and that Spike was wearing a black leather jacket.Just before we were about to go in Damian whispered in my ear"Elijah is a worlock by the way"Smirking ...

Author Note : Pic of Valintina's dress on the side if it works