Chapter 11

Okay my armed Teddy bears I just wanted to say how much it means to me that you are reading this book! Without you guys I wouldn't bother carrying on writing so please keep on writing and remember I love you all no matter what lol nohomo anyway enjoy this chapter this is a surprise POV ENJOY!

Emily's POV bitches

Oh this is going to be sooo fun! I feel my lips stretch into a smile but would probably be called a mere bearing of teeth... I think back to earlier today...

After I screamed "PAINTBALL" I explained my plan. Rubbing my hands together I begin " First we should do something that will not only mentally scar Elijah but will humiliate him, I think we can all agree on that?!"

I look over to Valintina tear streaked face and almost stormed out and chopped off Elijah's head but restrained myself NO ONE causes my friends so suffer, besides that would ruin the plan!

"So how about Valintina borrows Valarie's paintball gun collection and destroy Elijah's baby maker using them (Valintina is glaring at me well this is creepy)... okay fine we will only make it so it will hurt for a couple of weeks and video it and post it on youtube? This will be done by Val and Emilia!" I look around to see them all nodding and smirking causing me to smirk. Emilia asks"What about Georgia?" she says with a questioning look passing across her face.

"Oh her... I have something special in store!"I feel my eyes grow darker and put rape face on I hear Kat whisper to Val "She's the devil, I swear!"I snap my head towards them and glare making them shake with fear.

"Anyway as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted!" I say giving Kat a pointed look, who mutters under her breath"How the fuck did she hear that, anyway!" I smirk!

Valintina clears her throat and a look as if to say carry on, man I'm so good at reading people!

" First me and Kat will sneak into Georgia's room and replace her shampoo with green hair dye and her conditioner with PVA glue and steal her clothes and replace it with a grey grandmother type of styled dress and a used brace, don't ask me why she will understand why when she spots the posters Valarie will place all over the school, of her when she had braces and Acne sadly photo shopped!"

We all smile, but then Emilia frowns and says" But who will distract Georgia and destroy all the security cameras"

I smile" Hannah will seduce the guy who is control of the cameras and Jez will distract Georgia because both of them owe me." I smile evilly, man I am amazing.

Kat looks at me and I nod. We had a conversation with are eyes. Is it because you saved them from getting caught smoking and holding the principal's adorably chicken dyed pink? Kat says. I nod my head slightly. Kat bursts out laughing and Val raises her eyebrow at us, I just shrug and say "MEH"

All the girls POV

This is going to be fun and look at each other and giggle, what would I do without my friends?!

Hoped you liked it vote comment and follow my armed teddy bears! Sorry it's short but will try and update more often!