Chapter 2

"This is the hall used by the teachers to patrol the students like a pro at lunch time , also we have assembly here on Mondays at 8:30.Do you know what class your in? Please don't say 10G1 or I will have to kill you" I say with a serious expression."Then I better watch my back because I know looks are deceiving , more than you will ever know." He mutters the last bit. Its true what he said I don't exactly strike fear into my enemies. I am very pale because of my Scottish , German and French heritage. I am naturally very thin , I have naturally thick and long eyelashes and big deep/dark blue eyes and full plump red lips and a average face and nose shape. I wear Goth clothes nothing that extreme but still cool. I have dark purple hair dip dyed neon blue. " And that conclude this aggravating tour. I would say I enjoyed myself...but that would be a lie so hopefully I will be hit by a bus or something before assembly see you in half an hour. Oh and the boys rooms are on the 4th floor I believe you are sharing a room with Elijah Sullivan and Jake Lewis you already have your key. " And I just walked off. I saw Emily and Emilia with Spike and Bruno , Emily spotted me and waved me over , Spike said "I'm surprised you aren't making out with Damian right now , you braver than you look." I replied happily "And the bluntness award goes to Spike , we better go find Kat" I said dragging Emily and Emilia. they both shouted behind them " Call Me" Making the guys smirk.

We found Kat kissing Caspian in the P.E. hall whilst girls were shouting" Way to go Kat" "Kat I hollered she shouted back "Coming!" she parted from Caspian coming over to us leaving Caspian confused and a dazed look on his face. We walked to the derelict house(abandoned) across from Wilson boarding school and entered using my ancestor's key... time to start. "Status report Emily and Emilia ... who got sent to prison or got killed in strange circumstances?" They replied " Jack Parker finally got caught shoplifting thanks to Hannah his sister playing witness we never knew she had the nerve to dump her brother in that shit. Sam Trachord got murdered in an alley supposed knife marks covering his body in the book it would be cool if in one of you r books it was a werewolf attack.." I nodded , Kat says "Their has been two parties have been reported to the police and....Gina Lace and Sam Rich broke up." I gasp two popular's braking up major strange hmmm ....I know in the book the populars could brake up then one of them could be attacked by a werewolf. I told the group this Emily said " I like it but we better get back to school and yes it is because I want to see Spike" she said before I could open my mouth. Then we heard the door creak open and muffled voices. We crept out the back door , Emilia accidently tripped on a rotten floor board creating a sound so we ran out the front door to school..................

author Note :comment please and recommended me to your followers and follow me please

pic of Valintina on side