Chapter 9

Later on that night:

The song you wanna piece of me by Brittany Spears starts me and the girls drunk well I'm only slightly tipsy not that anybody has noticed,any way we look at each other and nod da ja vu moment.

We all stand on the tables and start dancing seductively ye I am okay maybe I am drunk what ever.

I do back flip onto Kat's table we start dancing together the guys go crazy my body is being controlled!After a while Damian and the guys notice!

I turn to Kat still dancing"Shit they noticed" she replies "Well fuck" while we were whispering we didn't realise Caspian and Damain had reached are table where the hell is Elijah.

The guys lift us off the table much to the other guys disappoint.Damian whispers in my ear"Your blood smells delicious don't tempt me!" I whimper and get out of his grasp.

I go over to Emily who is still in Spikes grasp and say "I'm going to go look for the bathroom"

I look around the huge dorm room not surprised how big it is her parents probably paid the school they are rich after all. I turn the corner and spot Georgia making out with someone I gasp when I see its Elijah I run away.

I can feel my salty tears make there way down my red face.I run into a wall wait walls aren't warm I look up to the concerned face of Damian I sob into his chest. He flinches then puts his arms around me.

He picks me up bridal style I fall asleep in his arms.

Damian's POV

Getting bored of girls trying to flirt with me. I wander around only to be suddenly be smacked into by Valintina.

I was about to say watch where your going until I saw tears streaming down her face she starts sobbing all over my shirt causing me to flinch dark memories flooding into my mind I shake them of and put my arms around her she yawns.

I pick her up bridal style and look down to see her fast asleep with a adorable look on her face causing me to blush. No I don't blush I am a man.

I walk past the guys who are busy and take her back to her dorm. I notice a room with the words do not enter unless your hot must be Kat's room then I notice a door with the word Meh on it must be Emily's then one which has the words I Keep clam and carry on unless your looking for me.Finally the one that says Book's are smexy on it which I assume is Val's.

I place her down on her bed and kiss her on the forehead careful not to wake her.