How you meet-Kai

(Y/N)= your name

(B/F/N)= best friend's name

(Y/E/N)= you ex's name

(S/N)= sisters name

No one's P.O.V.

You were walking with your best friend (B/F/N) from school. "Finally Friday!" You said very happy. "Yup, so what are you doing tomorrow?" (B/F/N) ask. "I will have to look after my sister. So I'm not free tomorrow." You live with mom, dad, older brother and five year old sister. "And Sunday? Oh, let me guess! Date with your boyfriend?" She ask, winking at you. "You know that I broke up with him, right?" You asked with angry face at her. "Come on, I'm just trolling you!" She said as she laughs. You roll your eye's. " See ya' (Y/N)!" (B/F/N) yelled at you she walked to her house. You just waved back. You were walking until you heard familiar voice. "Hey, baby." That was you ex (Y/E/N).  you turn around to face him. "What do you want?" You said trying to stay as calm as you can. Then he pushed you to the wall, making sure that you won't escape. "I want you back, (Y/N)." he said in low voice. Then he was trying to kiss you. You called for help. "HELP! HELP!" Then (Y/E/N) cover your mouth. "Don't even try. Nobody will come." You wanted to cry, until "Let her go!" someone yell. We both turn around to see boy with brown spiky hair and green eye's. And he was wearing red ninja outfit. "And who will make me? You?" Then (Y/E/N) was about to hit the guy. "NINJAGO!" The brown hair boy yell and spin. You were in shock of what you see. When he stoped, (Y/E/N) run away. Then the boy gave you a hand. "Are you okay?" The boy ask in worried tone. "Y-Yeah...thanks." you took his hand and blushed."That was amazing! What was that?"  You ask still blushing. "That calling spinjitzu and thanks." He answered and helped you to get up "I'm (Y/N), by the way." you said as you got up. "I'm Kai." He said. Then he give to you a piece of paper and walked away. Then you look at the paper and blushed a little.

(Y/N), I think we should hang out or something, so call me later (92856-82948)

You smiled and put the paper in your pocket. Then you got to your house. And the first thing what you saw, was (S/N) running over to you. "Sis where have you bean? I was waiting you!" (S/N) screaming in happy tone. "(S/N), I'm late only for 15 min. So calm down." You said as you pat her little head. "And please stop screaming in my ear every time I'm home." You said as you and (S/N) entered  the kitchen.

Yes, I'm rewriting this story. Because, I read this, and I understood that I wrote a big piece of s*- I mean, that I wrote with a lot of mistakes. And now, I hope that you like it!

 So, don't forget to, vote, add and leave your requests. And, I will rewrite all my chapters, don't worry.

Ok I'm out, bye!