How you meet-Cole

(Y/N)= your name

No one's P.O.V.

You were going to the dance studio, knowing that you friends were already there. Then you ran into someone who was going out of cake store. You both fall on the ground and cake was all over your clothes. "I'm so so sorry! Are you OK miss?" The boy had black hair and eye's were dark brown color. " Ya...I'm fine." you said as you got up. "I am so sorry ma'am, I didn't see you coming." black hair boy said. "It's OK, I didn't see you either." you said with a  smile. "And your not mad because of all...this?" He ask little bit worry. Then you looked at your clothes and saw cake on you. "No, no it's OK, really! I'm was gonna change them anyway at the dancing studio." He look at you in a little shock. "You're dancing?" he ask " Yeah, and if you want, I can buy you a new cake." "No, you don't have to do that! But if you want, I can drive you to dancing studio." He said with a smile. You blushed and smile back. "That would be great! Anyway I'm (Y/N)." you said and get on his motorcycles. "I'm Cole." he said. Then he took you to the studio. When got there, he said. "Sorry again for what happen." "It's OK, and thanks for driving me here." You smiled softly and he blushed a little. "No problem!" You were about to go in the studio, until Cole stopped you and gave you a piece of paper and then walked over to his motorcycles and drove away. You looked at the paper confused and what you saw shocked you a little.

(Y/N), if what, then call me. Even if you want to talk! (7284-6827)

'I will' You thought to yourself. When you got in studio, your teammate gasp when she saw you. "(Y/N), what happen to you!?" (B/F/N) said in shock. "Nothing much, just unexpected meeting." You smiled and went to change into you dancing clothes.

So leave you requests and add and vote this!

OK I'm out, bye!