When he realizes he likes you-Jay

(Y/N)= Your name

(E/C)= Eye color

Jay's P.O.V.

(Y/N) is soooo pretty! She like's video game's, technology and lot of things that I like! And she has those cute (E/C) eye's, fluffy hair, oh who am I kidding? I love (Y/N)! "And we all know that very well Jay." I heard someone say. I quickly turned around and saw Kai, Cole, Zane, Lloyd and Nya standing in the doorway of my room. I was confused for a minute or two, until I finally asked "Did you read my mind?" Kai and Cole facepalmed. "Jay, you do understand that you were saying it all out loud, right?" Lloyd asked and chuckled a bit. "I did?" I asked. Wow, now I feel stupid. "Well anyway, when are you gonna ask (Y/N) on a date?" Nya asked. I blushed a little. "I-I don't know...I mean, what if she doesn't even like me back?" I asked in a bit sad tone. "Jay, with everything that you just said, there is no way that a girl like her won't like a guy who is basically almost like her." Kai said with a smile. I smiled a little. "Well, there actually is a chance that she will not return Jay's feelings." Zane said. And my smiles disappeard again. Kai quickly coverd Zane's mouth before he could say anything else. Cole walked over to me and set down next to me. He showed others a sign to go away. And they did. "Jay, come on. Don't listen to Zane. Sure, he is a robot and knows more then we do, but he can be wrong too. You like (Y/N). And I'm sure she likes you too. You just have to ask her. Just, do what the great Papyrus would do!" Cole said with a smile. I smiled as well. "Thanks Cole, you know what to say to cheer me up." I said. "No problem buddy! Now, when is that date?" He asked with a smirk. I smiled and gave him 'seriously?' look. "What? I want to know!" He said. I sighed and said "I'll ask he tomorrow." He smiled and said "That's the Jay I know! Now come on, let's go eat dinner already!" I nodded and we both walked to the kitchen. He was right. I have to ask (Y/N) on a date! That's what the great Papyrus would do!

Yep, still an Undertale fan. Don't judge me. Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to add, vote and comment.

OK I'm out, bye!