You text him and meet again-Kai

(S/N)= sister's name

(Y/N)= Your name

(B/B/N)=Big brother's name

(E/C)= Eye color

No one's P.O.V.

You were laying on the bad hoping that (S/N) was still sleeping. You decided to look in your clothes pocket, maybe there was something important. And you were right! When you looked in your school uniform pocket, you found a piece of paper. With Kai's phone number. You thought for moment and then decided to text him. You pulled out your phone and start to texting.

(Y/N): Hey Kai!

Kai: Who are you, how did you know my name and were the hell did you get my phone number!?!?

(Y/N): Calm down Kai, I'm the girl you saved from that jerk.

Kai: Oh, yeah! Sorry (Y/N)!

(Y/N): So you remember my name. That good.

Kai: Well of course I remember! That is the most beautiful name I ever heard!

When you read that, you blushed. Really hard.

(Y/N): Thanks. So how it's going?

Kai: Nothing much, just bored. And you?

(Y/N): I'm relaxing from my little sister. Sometimes, it's really hard to deal with her!

Kai: You have a sister?

(Y/N): Yeah, and she FINALLY calm down! Tomorrow and the rest of this day, I'm free.

Kai: Then maybe you want hang out or at last meet in person again.

(Y/N): That would be much better then sit and die from being bored

Kai: OK ,then let's meet at the park at 12:30?

Then, you heard a really loud noises from (S/N)'s room, and you knew that wasn't good.

(Y/N): Eh, what time is it?

Kai: 12:00

(Y/N): Then better at 13:00.

Kai: Why?

(Y/N): Because my sister is up, and if I'm not gonna calm her down, she will destroyed the house.

Kai: That was a really good joke (Y/N)!

(Y/N): I'm not kidding! That almost happened once!

Kai: Oh no.

You stopped texting you ran to (S/N)'s room and opened the door, seeing her running around her room. To calm her down, you wasted 40 minute, but it was worth it! She was watching a kid's show. "OK mom, I have to go. See you!" You said and walked out of the house. You walked in thh park, and saw Kai already standing there. "Hey! Kai!" You yelled as you ran over to you. He notice you and smiled at you. "Hey (Y/N)! So how was it? Is your house OK?" He ask looking at you. "Yeah, and thank god! She will be calm for next hour, that's for sure." You said very proud. "Well, that means we got an hour to know each other better." He said and smiled again. "OK, who will start first?" You asked as you set down on the grass. "Well you started to talk about your sister so, you go first." He said and set down next to you. "OK, so, I live with my mom, dad, older brother and ,as you know already know, my little sister. Life with them is cool, but also pretty annoying. AND what was happening there moment ago was a normal day at MY house. There are also fight's, yelling, sometimes even biting. (B/B/N) once got in hospital because of that, but he's Ok. So, that's how I live!" You finished. Kai was a bit in shock. "OK...your life is pretty crazy, but not as crazy as my life." He said and begin to tell his story. "So I'm living in monastery with my team, but we call each other brother's. So our leader is Cole, master of earth also the black ninja. Grumpy, likes cakes, and can be annoying. Next one is Jay, master of lightning and the blue ninja. He is acting like clown and is playing video games 24/7. Next one is Zane, he's master of ice and white ninja. He is nindroid and can be really weird sometimes. Then there is Lloyd, the green ninja, who likes comics and candys. Then there is my younger sister Nya and she is a samurai x in the team. And our sensei, who really likes to hit us with his banbo if we aren't listening." When he finish you were in more shock then Kai was. "Wait, you have a younger sister too?" You ask. "Yap, didn't I tell you?" He ask looking in your (E/C) eye's. "Well, you just did." you answered. Then your phone rings. You picked it up. "Hello?" You ask. "(Y/N), can you please come home?" You heard (B/B/N) said that in worried tone. "What did you do again?" You ask knowing something bad was going on. "Well let's just say, (S/N)'s show ended, and now she is running around house." He said and you heard (S/N) screaming. "OK, I'll be at home really soon." You ended the call and turned to Kai. "Sorry, I have to go." You said and got up. "It's OK, just make sure your house will not be destroyed." He joked and walked away. But you really need to hurry before someone was killed. So, you ran home.

Can you imagine, to have a sister who can destroyed the house! Anyway hope you like it! And remember to add, vote and leave your requests.

OK I'm out, bye!