You text him and meet again-Cole

(Y/N)= You name

(F/C)= Fav color

No one's P.O.V.

You were in your room, doing nothing. Today you and your teammate had a day off,and you didn't know what to do. Then you decided to wash your clothes. You took your dancing clothes and looked in skirt pocket, maybe there was something really important. You putted your hand in pocket and you found a paper that Cole gave you. Then walked to your room, took out your phone and texted.

(Y/N): Hey Cole!

Cole: Who are you?

(Y/N): Dancing girl, who was covered in cake and who's name is (Y/N).

Cole: Oh yeah, again, sorry for what happen.

(Y/N): How many time's will you apologize and how many time's do I need to tell you that everything is OK?!

Cole: I don't know! :p

(Y/N): Ha ha, really funny.

Cole: I know! :)

(Y/N): I start to think that you want emoji fight.

Cole: Maaaaybe. :P

(Y/N): OK, I'm in!'+'

Cole: O_o

(Y/N): O//////////O

Cole: 'o'

(Y/N): ^o^

(After 1 hour's)

Cole: OK, OK you win! I give up.

(Y/N): :D

Cole: (Y/N), you can stop.

(Y/N): That was about the fact I won. :3

Cole: OK, maybe we need to meet each other in the real life? 'Cause, I'm tired of texting.

(Y/N): OK, were are we meeting?

Cole: At the park and 12:00, OK?

(Y/N): OK, see you then.

You stopped texting and looked at the clock and saw that you have 40 minute's to get ready. You decided to wear (F/C) shirt and blue jeans. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled.  Then you walked out of the house. When you got to the park, you saw Cole. You walked up to him as quiet as you could. You stood up behind him and smirked. "BOO!" You yelled and Cole screamed like a little girl fell on the ground. Then he turned around and saw you laughing at him. "(Y/N)! What was that for?!" He yelled. "To see how funny this is gonna be, and that was hilarious!" You said and laughed. "OK, OK stop laughing. That wasn't funny at all!" he said as he got up. "Yes it was! But OK, I'll stop, but I should've made a video." You said and smirked again. "OK, but maybe we will do something else then make fun of me?" He said and blushed a little. You thought for a moment and then said. "OK, how about we get to know each other better?" Cole nod and you both set down on the ground. "So, who's first?" he asked. "Well because you were the first who came here, you have to." You said waiting for him to start. "First of all I'm ninja." He said and you were in shock. "Now about my live, I was growing with my dad, because my mom died when I was little. Dad was hoping that I will be dancer like him but, I didn't want to be dancer. So, I told dad, that I will go ninjago city school and be like him. (A/N: I don't remember what school he was going, sorry) But I went to go clime on a ream, and then I meet sensei who is teaching me and my friend's to be a good ninjas. And I'm living in monastery with my friend's but we call each other brother's. First one is Jay, he is a blue ninja and master of lightning. He is a clown, but nice. Next one is Zane, white ninja and master of ice. Weird, but kind. Next one is Kai, the red ninja and master of fire. Hothead, but funny. And the last one is Lloyd the green ninja, master of energy. Acts like a kid, but a good ninja. And I'm the teams leader, black ninja and master of earth. And we live with Kai's sister Nya, sensei Wu and Lloyd's mother Misako." He finished. Now you were completely in shock. "Now your turn." He said. "OK, I was living with mom, dad, and my older brother and sister. Until I was 6 year old, then...." You stop and felt tears running down your face. "Then one day, we all took a walk in the forest. We saw a group of people who were stalking us. When my dad was about to tell them to stop, they were going to shot him in head. Then, we were going to call police, but they were holding us and made sure we won't run off. One of them said, 'We got the girl we need'. We didn't understand who they were talking about. Then, a woman came from behind the group and smiled. She walked up to me and said that she was happy to know I was still in the city and that I was alive. And after that she said to kill the others..." You were already crying at this point. "They were holding me in font of my family and that was the last moment I saw them alive. The blood was everywhere, I started crying and screaming...I Hoped...that it was all just a bad dream. After they were done, they let me go and walked away. I ran over to my family still crying. After that, I was living with my grandma and grandpa. I wouldn't talk to anyone, or walk out of my room. And every time I looked at picture of me and my family together, I would started crying." You said with tears streaming down your face. Cole look at you with sad face, like he was about to cry. "But thinks always get better, I have friend's, and I still got grandma and grandpa." You said and whipped away tears. "And I got you." You said with a smile. Cole blushed a little and hugged you. "I'm really sorry for your lost." He said and then you hugged back. "It's OK, and thank you." After a while, you two let go of each other. "But now, let's do something else." You said with a smile. You both got up and walked to get some ice cream. The rest of the day was perfect.

This is soooo sad! I was almost about to cry! But still I hope you like it. And remember to add, vote and leave your requests.

OK I'm out, bye!