You text him and meet again-Zane

(Y/N)= Your name

(B/F/N)= Best friend name

(G/F/N)= Girl friend name

(B/F/N)= Boy friend name

(F/A)= Fav animal

No one's P.O.V.

You were in your room, looking or a pen you lost. But the only thing you found, was a paper that Zane gave you. You took the paper and your phone. You wrote a number and send text to Zane.

(Y/N): Hi Zane!

Zane: Hello, may I know who you are?

(Y/N): (Y/N). The nindroid you saved.

Zane: Well, it really was nice to meet other nindroid.

(Y/N): Me too. I was wondering, do you want to meet up again sometime?

Zane: I would like that.

(Y/N): Great! When and where?

Zane: At the park where we met and 12:30pm would be good.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll be there.

You got out of your apartment, and walked to the park. When you got, Zane was already there, sitting next to the tree. You walked over to Zane and stood in front of him. "Hi Zane." You said with a smile. Zane blushed when he saw you and smile. "Hello (Y/N), I am glad that you came." He said as you set down next to him. "I wouldn't miss a chance to meet with a nindroid like me. And maybe you could tell me more about yourself?" You asked Zane. He nodded and started "As you understood from the day I saved you, I am a ninja and I am not the only one, I also have friend's ninjas, but we call each other 'brother's'. And I live in the monastery with them. My brother's are Kai, master of fire, Cole, master of earth, Jay, master of lightning, Lloyd, master of energy, Nya, samurai X and our sensei, who is teaching us to be a good ninja" He finished. He looked at you and said "Now your turn." You nodded and started. "I was living in the small village until I found that I'm a nindroid. I moved to New ninjago city to find the one who made me, but I found something better." You said and smile. "And what is it?" Zane ask you. "Friend's. (B/F/N), (G/F/N), (B/F/N)...you." You said and blushed a bit. "It is nice to be one of your friend's." Zane said and smiled. "It's nice to be your friend too, Zane." You said and got up "But right now I need to go home, because I still have work with my robot (F/A)." You said and Zane got up as well. "I got work with my falcon as well. But I hope we can meet again sometime." He said and walked away. You smiled 'I hope so too'  You thought. Then you walked to your apartment.

OK, I'm really sorry I didn't update. But I wasn't in town. OK, I hope you like this part! And don't forgot to add, vote and leave your requests.

OK I'm out, bye!