When he asks you out-Lloyd

(Y/N)= your name

Your P.O.V.

I set in my room, doing nothing. Then something or someone knockex on my window. I got off the bed and walked over to window. Once I got to it, I was a little shocked, because Lloyd was standing there with bouquet of flowers. I opened the window and letted him in. "Hey Lloyd. First of all, how did you know where I live? Second, what are you doing here? Third, why do you have a bouquet of flowers?" Lloyd got in my room and said "First, I found you by your motorcycle and because I'm a ninja. Second, I'm here to ask you one important thing and third, this bouquet is for you." he gave me the bouquet. "And what did you wanted to ask me?" I asked and his cheeks turned as red as his eye's. "I-I wanted to k-know ifyouwanttogoonthedatewithme?" he said and turned away from me. If I would've grown in a normal family, then I would ask him say it again and slower, but I was living with MY family for way too long to understand what he just said. "I'd love to, greeny." I said and he turned back to me with a smile. "Then I will pick you up tomorrow at seven, OK?" He askex. "OK, see you then." I said, then Lloyd jumped out of my window and yellex "SHE SAID 'YES'!" I laughed and yelled back "I HEARD YOU GREENY, NEXT TIME WAIT UNTIL I CLOSE THE WINDOW!" Then he ran away and I got back to doing nothing.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

"DAAAAAAAD!!!"I yelled as I ran  in the monastery. "What is it son?" he asked in calm voice. I still don't understand how he can be so calm even when I'm in full panic. "I need your help." I said. "With what?" He asked. "OK so, I asked my friend (Y/N) on date, and she said 'yes'. And I really like her, but I don't know if she like me back. And so now I need your help to make sure that I will not ruin that date." I finished, and dad look at me with widen eyes. "So, can you help me please?" I ask with puppy eye's. "Alright, I will." He said and smiled. "Thank you dad! I don't know what I would do without you!" I said and hugged him. "Then you would go to your mom." He said with a chuckle. Then he startet to ask me about a lot of different questions about (Y/N). What dose she like, where she likes to go and all that stuff. After he told me every thing I need to know, I walked to my room and thought about (Y/N) for the rest of the day.

Hope you like it! Don't forget add, vote and comment.

OK I'm out, bye!