When he asks you out-Jay

(Y/N)= Your name

Your P.O.V.

I was in the living room, playing video games. Then I heard the door bell. I pused the game and opened the door. Once I opened it, Jay was standing there, shaking a bit. "Oh, hey Jay! Why are you shaking?" I asked, and he blushed. He gave me a bouquet of blue flower's. He didn't say anything. Then I noticed a note tide up to a bouquet 'Will you go out with me?' it said. Jay was blushing deep red and I just smiled at him. "I'd love to go." I said. He smiled and said "Then, I will pick you up tomorrow at seven, OK?" I nod and said "See you tomorrow." He nods and as I closed door, there was a loud "YES!!" from the out side. I laughed and got back to my game.

Jay's P.O.V.

I got in the monastery, happier then ever. I was running to my room, but I bumped into Cole. "Oh hey, sorry Cole! I'm wasn't looking where I was going!" I said in a cheerful tone. "Oh, it's Ok, and why are you so happy?" He asked. Weird, his voice sounded kind of, sad. "I just asked (Y/N) out on a date! And the best part, I don't care that you and Nya are dating now!" I said with big smile. "Oh, about that..." He said in sad ton. I just stood there confused. "Nya dumped me. She said that she was much happier with you." He said with tears in eyes. I got really angry. "Oh h*ll no!" I shouted, which made Cole flinch. "First she broke my heart and now she broke yours just to be with me again?! This is just stupid!" "What is stupid?" Me and Cole turned around and saw Nya standing there. "You want to know? Your actions are Stupid! Because you dump me and become Cole's girlfriend, and now you dump him to be my girlfriend again?! You have to decided who you want to be with, and I don't care who it will be, as long as I'm not on that list. I don't want to be with anymore, I will be with other girl by tomorrow!" I said and was about to leave, until "And why do you think so?" She asked. "Because (Y/N) will surly accept my feelings and she will be a better girlfriend then you!" I said and walked to my room. 'She can be such a pain sometimes!' I thought as I walked in and closed the door. 'Don't worry about her Jay. Just think about your wonderful date that you'll have with (Y/N).' I thought as I jump on my bed. For the rest of the day, I was dreaming about the date and (Y/N).

Hope you like it! Don't forget to add, vote and comment

OK I'm out, bye!