The date-Cole

(Y/N)= your name

(L/N)= last name

(B/F/N)= best friends name

Your P.O.V.

As I put the final touch for the date with Cole, (B/F/N) came in my room and gasp. "OMG! I can't believe that (Y/N) (L/N) is wearing a dress, and it's nothing about dancing!" Now I think I regret allowing her come in my house when ever she wants. "(B/F/N), could you please not brake my eardrums? I still need them." I said in hope she would leave as fast as possible. I don't want to sound rude or anything, but when I have a meting or more important, she is trying to help, but it end bed. "So, why are you dressed like that?" She ask. Oh god. "Um, y-you see, I um." I didn't finish because door bell ring was heard. "I got to go! Bay!" said to her running down as fast as possible. But I forgot that (B/F/N) is faster then me. She got in front of the door not leting me get close to it. "(Y/N), tell me now, and will let you open the door." She said in serious tone. It's seems that I don't have other choose. "OK, OK you won! I'm going on the date, there now let me open the-" Before I could finish, (B/F/N) me of. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! We have a lot of work if you want to impress the lucky boy!" She said pulling me away from the door. That's it, I can't take it any more. I pulled away from (B/N/F), and she looked at me confused. "What wrong? You don't have much time!" She said trying to grab my hand again. "I know. That why, I'm going like this." I said in low tone. "(B/F/N), I understand that you want to help, but let me take this my hand's. Every time you know I have something important, You are taking over the control not letting me do anything. So please, me go the way I want to!" I said trying not get mad. (B/F/N) looked at me then at door, then at me. "I'm sorry (Y/N), and go until you lost your chance whit this lucky boy." She said smiling. I smiled back and run to door. When I opened the door, Cole was already going away. "Cole, wait!" When Cole turned his head and blushed. "(Y-Y/N), y-you look b-beautiful." He said blushing hard. "Thanks, I'm sorry for making you waiting, just a little confusion. Also, you look hansom." I said in happy tone. The last words made him blush harder. "It's OK. Anyway, ready to go?" He asked me. "Of course." I said smiling.

Time skip

We got to park, and to my surprise, there wasn't any people. Cole leaded me to big tree and set me down. Then he run off. When he came back he had guitar. Then he start to sing and play.

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you

Pardon the way that I stare

There's nothing else to compare

The sight of you leaves me weak

There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel

Please let me know that is real

You're just too good to be true

I can't take my eyes off you

I need you baby

And if it's quite all right

I need you baby

To warm the lonely nights

I love you baby

Trust in me when I say

Oh pretty baby

Don't let me down I pray

Oh pretty baby

Now that I've found you stay

And let me love you, baby

Let me love you

You're just too good to be true

I can' take my eyes off you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you

I need you baby

And if it's quite all right

I need you baby

To warm the lonely nights

I love you baby

Trust in me when I say

Oh pretty baby

Don't let me down I pray

Oh pretty baby

Now that I've found you stay

And let me love you, baby

Let me love you

When Cole finished singing, he looked at me with a smile. "Cole, I love you too, and I'll let you love me back." I said as I went to to him. "Well then, will you let me be your boyfriend?" He ask blushing hard. "Of course!" I shouted and hugged him. The rest of date we spent talking and laughing.

Time skip

When I got home, (B/F/N) was still there. "(Y/N)! Listen, I know never let you dress like you want when it comes to something important, and I'm sorry. I just-" "(B/F/N), calm down. I forgave you, don't worry." I cut her off. She just smile. "Then, will you tell me how you date went?" She ask with hope in her eyes. "Of course." Then we went to my room and talked about the date.

Hey guy's! i really hope you like it, because it's almost 5am. Thank God I don't have to go to school tomorrow. So add, vote, send me your requests and questions.

OK I'm out, bay!