Chapter 2

Frisk's POV

I saw the last of the lights get turned off in the living room. I heard my 'parents' bedroom door close. Just a few more minutes.. I heard snores. Now's the time. I opened my window with ease. I jumped out, landed on a bush, and closed my window. I looked around for cars, but there weren't any. I started running towards the mountain.

{Time Skip To When She's At The Top}

After about an hour, I finally made it. I was at the top. I looked into the giant deep pitch black hole. I tried stepping closer, but instead tripped and fell in. Great goings, Frisk. I landed on a patch of Golden Flowers. I got up, and began walking.
After about a half hour, I was greeted by a very kind Goat Lady. She invited me over to her house. It was really nice. As I found out her name was Toriel, she even gave me my own room! I was quite exhausted from all of the previous walking, so I took a nap.
I woke up to find a slice of butterscotch cinnamon pie. It was delicious. Since Toriel was more of a motherly figure than my adoptive parents, I wanted to stay with her. I walked out of my room and into the living room. Goat Mom was sitting there reading a book about snails. "Ah.. I see you're up already" Toriel said looking up from her book. "Yeah, thanks for the bscotch pie! It was delicious." I said. "It was nothing, my child. But.. I have some business to attend. If you don't mind staying here, it shouldn't take too long." Toriel said to me. I nodded understandingly and smiled. She gave me her phone number in case of an emergency. Goat Mom headed off. I really liked this place, but I wanted to explore. I walked downstairs into the basement, and found a huge door. I opened it and outside was snowing. I walked out and the door immediately shut behind me. It was actually freezing cold in the woods. I began walking, and stumbled upon a huge tree branch on the floor. I walked over it. I kept walking, but I swear I heard the branch break. I looked back and saw nothing. It was starting to get even colder, and my walking slowed. I came upon some weird gate thing, and heard footsteps behind me. My vision was starting to get blurry. I was so cold I thought I would freeze to death. The thing behind me started talking. "H u m a n. T u r n a r o u n d a n d s h a k e m y-" That's all I heard before falling to the ground and blacking out.

Sans' POV

I was doing my 'famous' introduction, but the human passed out and fell to the ground.
Sheesh, what a way to greet someone.
I picked the human up, and teleported home. I set her down on the couch, before calling Papyrus down to see. "WOWIE. A HUMAN!" Payarus said in a shout whisper to not wake the human up. "Pap, go get blankets, she's still shivering a lot." I told Papy. He nodded and walked off to do what I told him. I took off my jacket and put it around her. Papy came back with a blanket. I threw it over her gently. Pap said he was gonna go cook some spaghetti, and so I sat at the other end of the couch to watch TV.

Frisk's POV

I woke up to the smell of spaghetti being cooked. I opened my eyes fully to see I was in a house I didn't recognize. I sat up, to see a skeleton staring at me from the other end of the couch. I looked away, blushing slightly. "Heya kid. Now that you're awake, I'm Sans. Sans the Skeleton." Sans said. "I-I'm Frisk." I said still confused as to how I ended up here. I looked down to see myself in a blue jacket. I'm guessing it was Sans'. I started to get up from the couch as an even taller skeleton walked into the living room. "I SEE THE HUMAN HAS AWOKEN. COME EAT MY DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI!" The tall skeleton said in a loud voice. "That's Papyrus. He's my older brother." Sans said. "Nice to meet you, Papyrus." I said while shaking his hand. He mentioned for us to follow him into the kitchen, where there was a huge bowl of spaghetti and three plates set down on a table. I took a seat as the brothers did too. I went to grab the spoon to serve myself, but Sans did too. His hand was on top of mine, and we both pulled away blushing. He was a light shade of blue, as I was red. Papyrus just chuckled and served himself. Then Sans, then lastly me. "So kid, how old are ya?" Sans asked me while shoving a fork full of spaghetti into his mouth. "I'm 12. You guys?" I asked nervously. "I'm 14 and Pap is 16." Sans replied. I had totally forgot about Toriel. I started to check my pockets for my phone, but I couldn't find it. Thats when I realized I must've dropped it by accident somewhere. Oh well. As we finished eating, I offered to help do the dishes. Paps and I did the dishes in less than 5 minutes. I looked at the clock for the time and it was 7:45 PM. How long was I passed out for?! Pap headed off into his room, leaving Sans and I alone in the living room. "So, uh, you got anywhere to go?" Sans asked me. I didn't know where I was exactly, or how I got here, so I lied. "Nope.. Is there a hotel nearby?" I asked Sans. "Oh there's no need for a hotel kid. You can stay here for as long as you want." Sans said smiling. I nodded back. "Uh.. Where would I be sleeping?" I asked nervously. Sans scratched the back of his skull. "Well you can take my room." Sans offered me. I felt bad, so I declined. "But I don't want to take anyone's room. Can I sleep on the couch instead?" I asked Sans. He looked a bit confused, but nodded. "I'll be back with blankets and a pillow." He said walking off.