Chapter 10

San's POV

I felt Frisk sit up quickly. She was looking around and back at me like she had seen the devil. That's when I saw the tears streaming down her face. I went to hug her, but she backed away from me. "Frisk, are you alright?" I asked her now worried. "S-stay away from me... I don't want to hurt you too.." She said looking down sniffing. "But you haven't hurt anyone. Ever." I said trying to comfort her. She looked up at me as more tears ran down her down her cheeks. "I-I killed everyone. Even P-payrus. Then you killed me." She said starting to get closer to me. "You would never do something like that. It was all just a bad dream." I said pulling her into a hug. "But it all seemed so real." She said hugging back. While we hugged I teleported us into my room. She let go and looked around. Then she looked at her self.

Frisk's POV

I noticed I wasn't covered in dust. I felt relief. Then I remembered my necklace. I held it tightly. "I.. I'm gonna head home. Thanks." I said standing up from Sans' bed. He stood up and spoke "Alright kid. Want me to walk with you?" "No, its fine. Bye Sans." I said before walking out of his room and down the stairs. I walked myself out of their house and began walking towards home. I thought about my dream. Why would I have killed everyone? I couldn't even bring myself to hurt a fly. Was it even me who did it?
"No, stupid. Of course it wasn't you who did it. You're way too weak so I had to take over your soul and do it myself." A voice in my head said. Like any other person, I talked back to it. "But why would you even want to kill?" I asked the voice. "Because it's amusing to watch them struggle even if nothing else will happen." The voice said evilly. I didn't have words. Not now, anyways.

I arrived home and went upstairs into the main area. I walked into the living/dining room and didn't see Toriel. Then the smell of butterscotch filled the air. I figured she was in the kitchen baking, and so I walked in. "My child! You're home. How was it?" Toriel asked taking out a pie from the oven. "It was nice." I said glancing at the clock on the wall- 6:45 PM. Jeez, how long was I asleep for?! "Are you hungry, Frisk?" She asked me. "Yeah, a little." I answered patting my stomach. She smiled at me and handed me a plate with a slice of pie. I grabbed a fork and sat down at the table. Toriel had said she wasn't hungry because she ate earlier. As I finished my pie, I stood up and took my plate to the sink to wash it. After that I decided to just stay in my room until I was sleepy.