Chapter 7

Sans' POV

I woke up and felt like I needed to do something. Especially after what happened way eairler today.
I grabbed my freshly washed jacket, and headed to Grillby's first. As I was walking I realized it was only 9:00 AM. Pretty early for a lazybones like me to wake up. I entered and took a seat at my usual spot. "Hey Sans. Where's that cute chick you brought along last time?" Grillby said. I gave him a death glare. "Oh I'm sorry. The usual?" Grillby said sarcastically while taking my order. I just nodded as I sat there. A minute later he came back out with my bottle of ketchup. I drank up and actually paid him this time. I waved goodbye as I headed to a store. I wanted to buy something a bit special to Frisk. After looking around for what seemed like ages, I found it. It was a friendship necklace- I think.
(What the necklace looks like)

For just that it was 25 Gold, but it was worth it

For just that it was 25 Gold, but it was worth it. I pulled out my phone to see what time it was. It was now about to be 10:00. I was almost sure Frisk would be up by now, so I called her.

Frisk's POV

Just as I had finished changing and began doing my hair, my phone rang. It was Sans so I picked up.
He wanted to see if we could meet up somewhere. I said I would call him back later telling him if I could and where at.
I decided to go for a lazy-casual look. I was wearing my new black torn jeggings, a loose blue T-shirt, my blue converse and my black beanie.
I went downstairs to eat some cereal before asking Goat Mom if I could head out. As usual, she was reading a book.
I cleaned up after eating cereal, and walked up to Toriel. "Hey mom?" I began. "Yes, my child?" She said. "Can I head out just for a while and meet up with Sans?" I asked her. She.. smirked at me? "Yes, you may. Just be home before 9 o' clock child." She answered. I hugged her and headed off into the basemeant when I remembered how I almost froze to death before. I ran back up into my room, but then realized I didn't have a jacket. Oh well. I called Sans to meet me outside of the basement. I also told him if it wasn't much of a hassle, to let me borrow one of his jackets.
Once I finally met up with Sans outside, he handed me one of his many light blue jackets. "Thanks." I said smiling at him while putting on his jacket. "So uh, where do ya wanna go kid?" Sans asked me. I remembered that on our way to some friends' houses we passed through Waterfall, and it was beautiful there. "Waterfall." I answered happily. As usual, Sans held out his hand. I took it and we got teleported into an area with a huge pond, many echo flowers, and a bench. Excited by the pond, I quickly took off my shoes and rolled up my jeggings while taking off my socks. I sat at the edge of the pond with my feet dangling in it. Sans took a seat next to me. "Hey kid, I wanted to give ya something." Sans began. "Huh?" I said confused. He held out his hand with a necklace piece. It was a skeleton's right hand. In Sans' other hand was another piece- a skeleton's left hand. He put them together to form a heart. I took the first piece from him. "Thanks Sans." I said putting on the necklace. "It was nothing. Just showing our friendship kid." Sans said doing the same. He tucked his behind his shirt only showing the chain. I gave him a hug and he hugged back tighter. I felt safe.