Chapter 9

Sans' POV

"Wh-what?" I asked nervously. "You are, or at least were." Frisk said giggling. I frowned, and spoke "Can we just head to the house?" "Sure." Responded Frisk.
We got home and decided to watch TV. Frisk started yawning, and leaned her head on my shoulder.

Frisk's POV

I felt Sans put his arm around me, before drifting into sleep.

"isk.. Frisk!" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes fully. "Huh?" I said looking around. Sans came out of nowhere holding what seemed like Papyrus's scarf. "W-why would you do this... to your best friend?" Sans asked in an angry tone even though he had tears streaming down his face. "W-what did I do?" I asked confused by the situation. "Stop pretending to be innocent, you dirty brother killer." Sans said as his left eye flashed blue. I looked down at myself. My hands were covered in dust, as was my sweater in some spots. I kneeled on the ground, my eyes tearing up. I could hear Sans stepping closer to where I was, and he bent down to my height. I felt a finger being placed on my chin as my face was lifted up to face him. If he had a nose, our noses would be touching. I tried backing away, but somehow there was a wall behind me. Sans trapped me against the wall putting his arms on either side of me. He leaned in closer and began whispering. "Now it's time you pay for all your sins." He said his left eye flashing blue and yellow like crazy. He summoned in "Gaster Blasters" behind him. They shot at me but missed me by a hair. Sans raised his left arm, causing me to float off the ground. He swung me around violently, causing me to not be able to stand again. I fell to the ground and tried to get up using the wall as support, but it was useless. I tried crawling away but felt a sharp pain in my back. I turned around and saw the bone piercing right through me. "It's the end." Sans said before everything went black.

I woke up.