Chapter 16

Frisk's POV

I got on stage and Grillby began to speak on the microphone. "Alright everyone, we have two wonderful ladies that would like to preform a few songs. Any ideas?" Grillby asked the crowd, which mainly consisted of dogs, and a few other monsters. Hice whispered something to Grillby before him nodding. Jerry raised its arm. Grillby called on him. Jerry suggested the song "Titanium". "So up first we have Frisk, singing Titanium." Grillby said before handing me the mic. I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before I took in a deep breath and just began to sing.

Claps and the occasional whistle were heard throughout Grillby's.
"Okay, thank you Frisk for singing that. Up next we have Hice, any more songs?" Grillby asked again. Dogaressa raised up a paw. She suggested "Radioactive". "So, Hice will be singing Radioactive." Grillby said handing her the mic. She immediately began to sing.

Right after she finished the song, whistling and clapping was heard. Even a couple "wows" too. Great, I was gonna loose this thing. "Thank you very much for that Hice, now does anyone else want to request a song?" Grillby asked once more. This time, Sans raised his hand. He said "Treble Heart". "Up again we have the wonderful Frisk, who will be singing Treble Heart." Grillby said giving me the microphone. I took a few deep breathes and sang.

Applauding, whistles, and even howls were heard. I bowed before handing the microphone back to Grillby. "Thank you again Frisk, what a lovely voice. Once more, Hice wil- Where is she?" Grillby asked looking around the place. She must have left during the end of my turn, because no one was watching her. "Well then we have a winner! Congratulations Frisk!" Grillby said to me. Everyone began cheering, and as I looked around, I noticed someone else was gone as well. Sans.

I walked off stage and walked out of Grillby's. I looked around but couldn't seem to find Sans anywhere. Maybe he had left to the house. I decided to just wait for him at his house. As I was walking over to his house I heard talking nearby. The voices sounded familiar. I followed the sound of the voices until it led me to behind Sans' & Papyrus's house. I hid behind a bush, peeking through to see who the voices belonged to. Sure enough, it was Sans and Hice. What had they left for? I peeked once more, only to see Hice kissing Sans. He didn't seem to be making much of an effort to try and avoid it, though. That was enough to make me break.
I ran into their house and into the bathroom. I locked it and sat in the tub. Why didn't Sans just tell me the truth? After everything he had done. I began crying like crazy.

San's POV {Rewind a Bit}

Just as Frisk was about to finish her song, Hice used one of her moves to basically freeze me and took me outside of Grillby's. She took us to a familiar looking place. Oh wait, its just the back of my house. Anyway, after a few minutes of her blabbing on about something I wasn't paying attention about, she did something I never expected. She kissed me, while I was unable to do anything. Now that's just playing dirty. After a few seconds she broke it off and unfoze me, when I heard a door slam. Uh oh. Before I could even complain to Hice, she was already gone. I ran up into my house and heard crying. I walked up to the bathroom door, but it was locked. I knocked on it twice.

Frisk's POV

I heard two light knocks on the door. I sniffled a bit before answering. "Y-yes?" I said hoping it was Papyrus and not Sans. "Hey kid, uh, whats up with you.?" Sans asked. I stayed silent. "C'mon kid, at least say something." Sans said through the other side of the door. Again, I didn't say anything. After a few seconds I heard him sigh. "Frisk.. If you saw what happened outside just a while ago.. Hice kissed me while she had me frozen. I couldn't do anything." Sans said. I sniffed a bit and wiped away my silent tears. I stood up from the tub and walked over to the door. I took in a deep breath and sighed before unlocking it. I backed away before Sans opened the door. "Frisk.. I swear. I would never do anything to hurt you." He said flashing me a small smile. Without even thinking, I ran up to him and hugged him, but I ran with too much force because we were both on the ground, me on top of him, hands wrapped around me. We were both blushing like crazy, but neither of us were really making an attempt to get back up. A few awkward moments later Sans had teleported us into his room.