Chapter 8

Frisk's POV

After letting go of our hug I decided to mess with him. I pushed him into the pond. He didn't go very far, considering he was sitting down. I began giggling, but then felt like being picked up. There was a blue aurora around me, and I saw Sans standing in the pond using his magic to pick me up. "Sans put me down!" I yelped. "Ok." Sans responded as I began falling. I closed my eyes for the impact of the water, but instead stopped falling. I quickly opened my eyes and glanced to my right. I was looking at.... Sans' chest? Instinctively, I looked up and saw Sans' face only inches away from mine. My cheeks were a dark shade of red. "C-could you put me down?" I asked. "Yup." Sans answered. He dropped me into the water as payback, which was only a few inches away from my back. I stood up and splashed him. He splashed back. We continued splashing for a bit until the wind began to pick up. It was getting colder, and me being drenched in water didn't help.
"Let's get some dry clothes." Sans said extending his hand out to me.
I took it gladly and in the blink of an eye we were in Sans' & Papyrus' house. Sans gestured for me to follow him into his room. Once inside he saw me shivering like crazy because I was really cold. He went through a couple drawers before pulling out some sweats and the smallest T-shirt he could find for me. "Here. Don't want ya to get hypothermia." Sans said leaving his room for me to change.
I slipped on the sweats which were incredibly comfortable and warm. I then threw on the T-shirt, and realized it was a bit too small. It had a tight yet comfortable fit, but was right right above my bellybutton. I didn't mind, so I just went with it.
I walked downstairs and saw Sans on his phone sitting on the couch.

Sans' POV

I glanced up from my phone as I heard footsteps come down the stairs. It was Frisk in my clothes, and she looked really cute. I started to blush slightly, so I looked away. "Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes. They're really comfortable." Frisk said sitting next to me. "Ah.., its nothin'. If you want we can go to Grillby's" I said looking up at her again. "Yeah, I'm kinda hungry." She said nodding slightly. I quickly got up and teleporting to my room. I grabbed another one of my jackets. I teleported back downstairs as Frisk was standing up strechting. I still couldn't get over the fact of how cute she looked. "Here. C'mon." I said handing her the jacket. We started walking as she put on my jacket.
We arrived at Grillby's and ordered burgers. He gave me my burger and a bottle of ketchup. He put down Frisk's burger and spoke. "Here's the food, pretty girl." Grillby said winking at her before walking to another table.
That pissed me off slightly.
I must've had an annoyed look on my face because Frisk looked at me in confusion. "Nothing kid." I said. She nodded taking the last bite of her burger.

Frisk's POV

Maybe I can make Sans jealous.. That might be fun. I was quite bored as I had already finished my meal. Sans looked annoyed at something, and until I gave him a confused look he began eating. Was it because of Grillby? I was about to find out.

Sans' POV

I was halfway done with my burger as Grillby came back to see if he could help us with anything. "May I take your plate, m'lady?" Grillby asked Frisk. Frisk giggled slightly before answering "Yes you may." He took her plate winking at her as usual. That just made me more annoyed. Was she doing this on purpose? I quickly finished my burger so we could leave, as I heard Frisk laughing to herself. I glanced at her and asked "What's so funny, Frisk?" "You're jealous." She responded.