Chapter 15

Frisk's POV

Sans clicked the 'Start' button on the timer. He put his phone down on one of his shelves. He slowly walked over to me, and grabbed me by my wrists. I was pushed against the wall, but not harshly. Just as I was about to squeal, I remembered the rules and held it in. I stayed silent. Sans then trapped me against the wall, while inching closer. My face was tomato red. When he was just about an inch away, he wrapped his hands around my waist, causing me to squeal. Sans smirked. "Hmm... I'll act like I didn't hear that." He said before slowly pushing me to his bed with his hands still around me. I fell onto his bed, and just lie there. Then, out of no where, he began tickling me. Like a madman. Obviously, I started laughing.
But, he accidentally tickled my scar, causing me to flinch. He instantly noticed and stopped.
"Frisk, are you oka-" Sans started but got cut off by the ringing of his phone indicating that the ten minutes had ended. He quickly turned it off as I sat up. He took a seat next to me and looked at me to answer his cut-off question.
I sighed. "Its just a scar. Nothing big.." I said trying to be casual.
He looked down before speaking. "Umm.. C-can I see.?" He asked me. I nodded slightly.
I stood up from the bed and stood in front of Sans. He lifted up my shirt to reveal my stomach and waist. "F-frisk what did you mean 'nothing big'?! This scar is huge!.." He said worriedly. It was a good 6 inches..
Sans touched it as gently as possible, and instead of making me flinch, I relaxed. He looked up at me with a mixture of anger and sadness on his face. "Who did this to you.. And why did you never tell me?" He asked pulling my shirt back down.
"C-chara did.. By stabbing me. And I never told anyone, not even Toriel. For that reason." I spoke softly. "Chara?!" Sans said his left eye flickering blue. "I swear if anyone ever hurts you again I wil-" Sans began but I interrupted him - by kissing him. After a few seconds, I broke apart. He was blushing a dark blue, as me a dark red.
"Heh... Kid.. I didn't know ya felt like that.. Uh, wanna go to Grillby's?" Sans asked scratching his skull. I giggled slightly. "Sure." I took his hand and we were teleported into the bar. We both took a seat before ordering fries.

Then the lovely Hice decided to show up. She glanced at me, giving me a dirty look. She sat down next to Sans. "Don't you ever know when to fuck off?" Sans said to Hice in an angry tone. "Oooooh.. Feisty, just how I like. But oh Sansy, why are you still with her?" Hice said emphasizing the 'her'. "Hice.. You're pushing it. Stop." Sans said back. "Frisk, let's just settle this now. In a singing competition. If you win, I'll leave you guys alone forever. If I win, however, you will stay away from my Sans even past your death." Hice said now standing beside me.

I never sung in front of anyone before, but I don't think I'm too bad. If she'll leave us alone, its worth the shot.

I smirked at her, trying to be confident. "Deal." I said standing up. She nodded before going to talk to Grillby. After a few minutes they were both on stage, motioning for me to go up with them. Before I could even take a step, someone grabbed my arm. I turned to face Sans. "Wait. You don't have to do this, kid." He said letting go of my arm. "But I want to, if it means we never have to worry about Hice again." I replied. "Okay, but here, take this for good luck." Sans said. I gave him a confused look, but then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and have him an awkward smile before finally going on stage.