Chapter 11

Frisk's POV

It was now 10:56 PM and I was really sleepy. I set my phone down on the table besides my bed and got under the warm covers. I closed my eyes and drifted into... sleep?

I was in a pitch black room. I heard footsteps and looked around but couldn't see anything it was so dark. Then a light turned on in front of me, revealing Chara with her hands behind her back. I looked at her in disgust. She just smiled before speaking. "You know, I didn't tell you everything earlier." She said stepping closer. "What?" I said confused by 'earlier'. "About me taking over your soul, stupid. Your soul isn't mature enough yet so I can only take it while you sleep. But when you get older, that's when I'll really be able to take it!" She said laughing walking around me. I tried to step back but she grabbed my arm, causing me to not move. "Look brat. You can't get rid of me. So stop trying to." She said pulling her other hand from behind her back. She had a knife and was gonna stab me. I couldn't react fast enough, so she ended up cutting down on the side of my stomach. Chara disappeared. I was left there, with my wound. Everything went black again.

I woke up and immediately threw the covers off of me. My shirt wasn't cut, but I lifted it up anyways. Oh no.. There it was, Chara's cut. It wasn't bleeding, but it hurt really bad. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I searched everywhere until I found something to wrap around it. After I finished wrapping my stomach, I went back into bed to try to get some actual sleep. I lie down carefully and pulled the covers over me again. My eyelids got heavy and I drifted into actual sleep.

I woke up and forgot about my injury. I winced as I got up from the bed. After making the bed I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was about to be 9 o' clock. I decided to eat breakfast so I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed two eggs from the fridge and a frying pan. I cooked my eggs and sat at the table. Toriel came into the room. "Morning mom." I said. "Ah, my child. I see you have made yourself breakfast." I nodded finishing the last of my eggs. I put my plate in the sink and walked to my room. I decided to take a shower so I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.
After my shower I laid in my bed thinking about my soul and how Chara said it needed to be more mature. For all I knew tomorrow could be the day Chara could really take over. I thought it was best if I didn't hang out as much now, so anytime someone would ask if we could hang out I would say I couldn't go. Yeah, that will keep them safe.