Chapter 5

Bree's POV 

-

After mine and Harry's amazing kiss he ran out, and besides seeing each other for our dance routine he has been completely ignoring me. Everyday I'd go to class, and unfotlrtunately they were with Harry, but thank God they were also with Leah, Niall, and my brother Louis. Every class I would catch Harry staring, but when I looked at him he would turn away. After last period I finally had enough and decided to confront him.

When I saw him he was in the coffee shop with Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. I knew this could be my only chance so I went up to him, nothing holding me back.

"What is your problem?" I asked slamming my hand on the table causing it to shake.

"Bree, calm down!" Louis said trying to touch my hand, but I backed away.

When I looked back at Harry he had gotten up and walked away without a word. I started to get mad, but I just flipped a chair and went to my dorm. I didn't really feel like talking to anybody so I locked my door and did my homework. It was about 7:30 when I finished so I decided to watch a movie and mess around on my phone.

I decided on The House at The End of The Street because I liked being scared jusy not alone

Breeee: hey, wanna come watch a scary movie? 

Leahhh: sorry, i'm with Niall. why don't you ask Harry?;)

Even though she didn't know about the situation, it still mad me mad. I watched the movie and clung to my pillow, my only friend at the moment. After that I decided to take a shower and put on "hey jude" by The Beatles and sang along.

After my shower I put on some joggers, a sports bra, crop top, and my nike socks. When I went back to my room and reached for my phone. Just as I unlocked it, a knock came from my front door. I was expecting Louis or Liam after today's fiasco, but the door revealed Harry?

"What are you doing here?"

"may I come in?" he asked sullen.

"sure." i replied not even caring. he came in while I sat on the floor. After a moment he joined me. The room was filled with silence for what felt like decades but only a mattrr of seconds.

"will you sing with me?" he asked.

"whaaa?" I asked suprised.

"Please. Just one song?"

I didn't answer I just looked into his beautiful green eyes. Then out of nowhere he started singing

"the taste of your lips I wanna ride." as he sung I began to giggle. "come on. sing the next part." he urged.

"you're toxic i'm slipping under. the taste is a poison paradise." I sang.

"i'm addicted to you don't you know that you're toxic." we sang together in harmony.

it was a silent moment that was special and comlletely amazing. Harry proceeded to inch closer to me as did i.

"bree?" he said so close to meeting my lips with his.

"mhmmm?"

"i'm really sorry."

"ha. just kiss me."

We met each other lips and he crossed my bottom lip with his tounge to ask for entrance, which I gladly accepted. It heated quite quick. We were on the floor as he came on top of me, never breaking the kiss. It escalated to a make-out session but yet, still passionate. When we finally ran out of air we broke apart.

"i'm leaving." he said saddened.

"what?" I asked not understanding.

"i'm auditioning for the X-Factor."

"oh." I sighed.

"You should try out too. You have an amazing voice."

"when are you leaving?" I asked ignoring his comment.

"in a month." he replied.

"uhhmmmm. I just remembered i'm supposed to meet Leah." I said as I lifted my head off of his chest and grabbed my phone.

"okayyy.bye."

I just ignored it and went towards Leah's room.