Chapter 6

Niall's POV

-

-

Leah and I were laying on her bed just talking and yes, we occasionally kissed. We were in the middle of one of our many make-out sessions when we heard a knock on the door. I pulled away, pouting then said,

"I'll get it." The bed took my place where I was once holding Leah. I opened it to see Bree full of tears, like she was crying a river.

"Is...Is. Le.. Leahhh. He...Here?" She choked out.

I nodded while giving her a sympathetic smile. I moved away so she could be let in and she immediately ran over to her. Leah was in shock but embraced her in a hug.

"Love, what's wrong! What happened!" Leah asked

"It's Harry. He's... He's leaving, but i'm falling for him and I don't know what to do!"

Leah took herslef from their long hug and said, "Look. I don't know why he's leaving. But listen to me. You need to stay strong and always believe him, trust him, and love him no matter what happens to you two. And if things don't go right, he was not worth it."

The whole time she was saying that, I knew she wasn't helping Bree, she was helping herself. I knew those words were meant for Leah, because as she was saying those words to Bree, you could see the pain and fear in her eyes.

Bree simply nodded, and Leah embraced her into another hug. Bree removed herself and left without a word, and I claimed my spot next to Leah. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.We just layed there in silence, but soon Leah spoke up.

"Niall?"

"Yes princess?"

"I don't want you to leave. I don't know if I could do it. I don't knkw if I could handle everything."

"Love, I'll be back before you know it. I don't like to say this, but I won't go far."

"Then why are you? Don't ever say that again! You are so talented and you will go far. Just like Justin Bieber has."

I laughed then kissed her template. "Who knows how far i'll go."

-

-

Bree's POV

-

-

After leaving Leah's room, my teary eyes continued to pour water. I headed back to my room, expecting for Harry to have left, but when I opened the door Harry was still there sitting on my bed. I hurriedly wiped my tears and the running mascara. He looked at me with worry.

"Babe? What's wrong?" with a jittery tone in his beautiful raspy voice.  

"You're leaving, and you could have told me before we made out so I wouldn't be so drawn to you now!" I yelled, saying a little to much.

"If Leah and Niall can do it, i'm sure we can too. I really like you Bree. Be mine. Please?"

"Wait, Niall is leaving too?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, plus Liam, Zayn, and Louis."

"Louis. My brother Louis?"

"Yes Bree. Nobody told you?" He asked sarcastically.

"No." I said as I sunk down crying, only to be held by Harry. He lifted my chin up and kissed me on my lips. As I pulled away he forcefully kissed me again. I pulled apart to speak.

"Harry. Stop. I don't want to lose you, my brother, or the other boys."

"You won't. Please be mine. Be my girlfriend please." He almost begged.

"How do you know Harry? Besides, I can't." I declared.

"Why not?"

"I just can't. I'm sorry." I said as a tear rushed down my face as well as his.

"I know you don't mean it. You want me, otherwise you wouldn't be crying."

"Harry! I can't ok!?" I yelled.

"I'm leaving in a month. Please Bree!" He said still crying.

"Can you not take a hint? I'm sorry love, but I just can't." I said literally crying a river.

"I'll win you." he declared as I said nothing and he continued to cry.

"I love you." he said firmly as I lifted my head as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you, and i'll always be there, and you'll be mine." he said as he kissed my lips once more before leaving my room.

what did I do?