Chapter 16

{under editing}

Harry's POV

"WHAT???!" I said after picking up my phone.

"I-I'm pregnant." she sobbed again.

"Who's is it?"

She just sobbed more.

"Who's is it!"

"Noah's!" I screamed.

"That fucking coach? That son of a bitch!"

"Stop yelling at me Harry! I'm sorry I'm so fucked up okay? The final is tonight."

"I know that! I'm stressed out already and now this!"

"Harry please I'm sorry I'm just scared okay! I don't know what to do!" she continued to cry.

I instantly felt bad about yelling at her. I know how she is and I just hurt her. "Babe... Baby listen, I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled okay? Listen I want you to come to the final okay. I wanna see you, I wanna see you so bad. I love you and I know you thought I cheated but I didn't okay I promise and I would never do it again. Please, I'll fly you and Leah out okay?" I tell her starting to tear up myself.

"O-okay." she states and I feel my heart breaking as I hear her cry. "I love you," I tell her again. "I love you Harry." as she says her feelings she hangs up and I'm smiling.

Bree's POV

"I love you Harry," I tell him slightly smiling but giving up as well as hanging up the phone.

"Bree, it's okay. I don't know what we're going to have to do but we'll fix this." Sadie tried to comfort me but I was just really scared and I didn't want this right now. I'm glad to know Harry isn't mad but I still just wish I hadn't done what I had. Sadie rubbed my back for a minute until someone was at my door.

Leah's POV

I decided to go and talk to Bree about this whole band thing even though we weren't on the best terms. I walked to her dorm and knocked. I waited until an unfamiliar face opened. "Hi is uh, Bree here?" I asked. "Oh yeah but it's not the best time ri-" and she was cut off by Bree. "Let her in," she told her. She opened the door for me and I went inside. I looked at Bree on the floor crying instantly hugging her, "Bree is everything okay?" I asked her. "Leah, I'm pregnant." She told me with a few tears streaming down her eyes and letting it out.

"Bree, I'm so sorry and I guess congrats. Uh, I don't know," I blabbered trying to say something for comfort. "I know what you're gonna say and I know I shouldn't have gotten involved with him, but nobody can know it's his. And now I need to suck it up and get on a plane with you to the xfactor final," she told me standing up and getting a suitcase from her closet.

I always admired how strong she actually was because even though she cried, she wouldn't cry for too long and she wouldn't be sad for days on end. She would suck it up and go on with life.

"oh and this is my real sister Sadie, Sadie this is Leah," Bree spoke and I smiled shaking her hand. Bree continued to pack her things and I received a text from Niall which was a link to our airplane tickets. I went to my room to pack a suitcase and then Bree said her goodbyes to her sister and we went to the airport.

Bree's POV

After about thirty minutes if the plane ride Leah finally spoke, "Bree, what are you going to do with it?" she asked. "Certainly not abort it if that's what you mean," I reply back with a sassy tone. "That's not what I meant, are you going to keep it or give it up for adoption." "I don't know Leah I haven't talked to Noah yet and I need to talk to Harry," I replied and it was silent. I put in my headphones and started listening to Doublespeak by Myka, Relocate.