Chapter 11

SEX SEX SEX

Niall's POV

-

-

As soon as I heard the horrific screams escape from Bree's mouth, I ran as fast as I could and couldn't believe what I saw.

I saw Leah and Bree fighting over a pill container.

I separated them and pried the container from Leah's hands.

"I wanna die! Let me die!" Leah yelled.

I embraced her in my arms and slid down the wall whispering, "Don't say that I love you."

Bree knelt down and put her hand on Leah's shoulder," I am so sorry Leah."

"I think everybody should go and get some rest. I'll stay here with Leah." I said and they all agreed.

I slowly lifted Leah and myself off the floor and walked us to the bed.

I gently rubbed her back and comforted her as much as I could, trying to ease the tension.

" I'm sorry I'm causing so much trouble and drama, It's just a phase right now. I'll be better soon." she sniffled.

"Were you really going to do it Leah?" I choked out.

She slowly nodded, then let a few tears slip.

"Well you didn't and that's all that matters. I'll be here for you Leah, I know that I haven't been here, but I am now. I'm so sorry." I informed.

"I'll try to get better Niall. I promise." Leah whispered.

"Let me take you out to Starbucks so we can talk more?" I asked.

"Yeah, um let me change and put my hair in a bun."

She sits up in the bed as well as i.

Before she can walk away, I grab her hand and pull her into another embrace.

She let's out a little giggle and I let her go.

She picks out a t-shirt of mine and her black sweats and goes into the bathroom.

When she comes out her mascara has been cleaned from under her eyes and looks more beautiful than ever with no make-up.

I stand up and grab her hand and entwine our fingers and leave her dorm.

Harry's POV

-

When every one left Leah's room to give Niall a chance to talk to her Bree and I went to her room.

She broke down.

"Bree it's not your fault." I comforted her as we were lying down on her bed, both of is under her blanket.

"Yeah it is or at least I'm apart of it! I called her a whore and that hurts every girl unless you actually are one" I crying into my chest.

"Babe, everything's okay. All you have to do is apologize when you see her. Okay?"

"Alright." she answered as I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Bree?"

"Hmm?"

"While I was gone did you, ya know, relapse?"

"Just once but I'm getting better."

"Please don't it breaks my heart when you do that to yourself"

"I said I'm getting better."

"Promise?"

"I promise."