Chapter 8

2 Months Later

-

-

Leah's POV

-

-

"Leah! Wake up! We have to practice." a voice shouted. 

I slowly opened my eyes,adjusting to my surroundings. When I could see clearly, I jumped because Aaron was inches away from my face. I forgot we had had a Jack and JIll bathroom. No wonder he easily got in here. After calming myself, I started to laugh.

"What?"Aaron asked.

"I should really learn to lock my door." I giggled.

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"You're in my room!" I laughed.

He laughed gently. "What do you mean gorgeous? You're in my room. It was popcorn Wednesday last night beautiful." Aaron winked.

"Oh yeah." I blushed. 

I got up from my bathroom to my room. I openedmy closet and changed into spandex and my lacrosee tank. I sat down at my desk and got on Skype. I was scrolling through all my contacts when Louis' name popped up. 

I eagerly accepted. I was so excited to see Louis and the rest of the boys, that I didn't really even notice that he was trying to speak to me.

"Leah! Is that you?" Louis asked.

"Well duh! Who do you think it is?" I giggled.

"Someone with a bad hair day!" he sassed.

I gasped and looked at myself in the mirror and put my hair in a messy bun.

"It wasn't that bad." I joked.

"Leah, it was horendous."

"Shut up Louis!" I gasped.

"Whatever Leah, you know you love me." he smirked.

"Of course I do. You know all my dirty little secrets and managed to keep them hidden." I winked.

After a few moments in silence I found myself to ask more and more questions.

"So, how are you guys?"

"We're okay. We miss you a lot! We are constantly talking about you. Lads, it's Leah! Come here!" he shouted.

I saw four boys knock over Louis, and get as close as they could to get a glimpse of me. The one thing that stung the most was that he didn't even mention his sister.

"Leah babe! I love you and I miss you!" Niall exclaimed.

"I miss her more!" Zayn remarked.

"I love her more!" Liam shouted.

"Guys, calm down!" I laughed.

"Leah! We have to go to practice, then English." Aaron shouted from the bathroom

I looked at boys and gave them and easy smlie.

"I love and miss everyone of you!" I smiled.

"Why does that jerk always have to ruin things." Niall muttered.

Aaron came out of the bathroom into mine, wearing a northride baseball shirt, and black basketball shorts, with nike socks, and nike shoes. He slipped on his polo hat, and gave me a grin.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded and turned back to the screen."Boys, I have to go. Skype tonight at like 7:30 ish?"

The boys nodded and waved. I blew a kiss and ended the call.

"Boy do I miss them." I sighed.

-

-

Bree's POV

-

-

I was in Starbucks drinking my Java Chip frappachino when Aaron came in. He took his order and sat in front of me.

"Hey. Do you think Leah is available?"

"Just keep walking white boy."

"C'mon you don't think her and Niall will last do you?"

I got up real close in his face and said, "Look white boy. Just back up and walk away. Screw their relationship up and I will pitch slap you so hard your manboobs are gonna concave."

"No can do. She's fair game."

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him inches towards me. "Listen you nigger. I was trying to be nice but you are messing with my best friend. I will make sure you have no life here if you ruin their relationship up."

"You and Leah are the hottest girls in school. But I can't pass Leah up. So just bring it." 

I got up and walked towards Leah's room listening to my music to try to calm down.

When Leah opened the door i started sing "oh grandma what's my name. Oh grandma what's my name"

Leah busted out laughing because she knew i liked to make fun of songs. I sat down on her bed and immediatly i could tell she was FaceTiming the boys.

"Hey white boysssss."

They all smiled and said "breeeeee. My main. What's up???"

"Nothin much but i need to talk to all of you."

At that moment we heard a knock on the toilet door.

"Hey Aaron!" Leah beamed.

"Mind if i join?" He asked.

I decided to end this right then and there.

"This is a AT&T and Verizon wireless conversation so you can Sprint your way out the door."

The boys cracked up and they we are like "burrrnnnn. She just dogged your ass!"

When Aaron left Leah looked at me with a mad look on her face. "Why did you do that? He's my friend!"

"Leah it's a longgggg story."

She just ignored it and we continued with our conversation. It was about 9 when we started to get bored.

"Hey guys?" I asked boredly.

"Yeah???"

"Me and Leah are gonna watch a movie. K?"

"Ok. Love you guys." the boys said in sync.

"Wait!" Leah shouted.

"We have a tournament in 2 weeks can you come?" 

"Leah. I'm sorry but we can't. We're to busy." Niall said.

Leah nodded and we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

"Grease?" I asked.

"Get out." she said sternly.

"Excuse me?" I asked misunderstanding.

"Get out. There will be no movie, and you will get out."

"Leah, what's this about?"

"You will get out of my room, and you will not treat my best friend like that."

"Whatever Leah. Wake up once in awhile. Maybe you'll discover the truth."

She didnt say a word, but I just got up and left.