Chapter One

"Hyung, I--" Jimin sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, "I like you and I was wondering if you could be my boyfriend."

Yoongi dropped his fork on the plate and stared at the younger boy sitting across from him, "You're joking, right?" Jimin closed his eyes tightly and shook his head.

"What? Ew. No, I'm not gay," Yoongi said with a disgusted look on his face. Jimin kept his eyes closed, trying to keep his tears from falling. "Maybe I should go," Yoongi said as he stood up from his seat. Yoongi walked out of the small restaurant leaving Jimin alone.

Jimin opened his eyes. A single tear rolled down his cheek and he quickly wiped it. Jimin decided to call his ex-boyfriend, Jungkook. Although they were exes they were friends.

"J-Jungkook," Jimin's voice cracked as he spoke on the phone.

"What's wrong, hyung?"

"I'm so stupid," Jimin took a deep breath, "I asked out Yoongi."

"Kim Taehyung! Stop! Oh-- Sorry hyung. What'd he say?"

"Just forget it." Jimin said feeling slightly annoyed that Jungkook wasn't listening to him.

"Arraeso. Bye." Jungkook hung up and Jimin lied his head down on the table. Jimin wanted to knock his head against the table until he died.

"Looks like you need a drink."

Jimin looked up and saw the waiter, "I don't drink." The waiter sat down across from Jimin.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. I don't like seeing people upset or sad. That's why they call me J-Hope. I'm your hope." Hoseok smiled which made Jimin chuckle a bit. Jimin lifted his head off the table and leaned his back against the wooden chair, "I'm Park Jimin. I just told my bestfriend I liked him and he left."

"O-Oh." Hoseok stuttered because of his inner excitement. Hoseok couldn't believe Jimin was gay like himself. Of course, Hoseok's thought the younger was handsome.

"I should go," Jimin sighed with a sad look in his eyes and stood up. "Oh okay," Hoseok replied and Jimin walked out of the restaurant, forgetting to pay the bill.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was freaking out while he sat in Namjoon's car. "He asked you out?" Namjoon asked while he drove and Yoongi nodded, "Yes! Do you think he's had feelings for me our whole friendship?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I don't want to be friends with him anymore." Yoongi said coldly, "I can't be friends with Jimin if he has feelings for me. Especially because I have a girlfriend." Deep down inside Yoongi didn't want to stop being friends with Jimin but he also didn't want to ruin his relationship with Gayoung.

"But he's your bestfr--"

"I know but Gayoung!" Yoongi interrupted Namjoon. Namjoon sighed, "When you and Gayoung had relationship problems Jimin helped you. If Jimin had feelings for you the whole time you made him sit there and watch you and Gayoung. He must've been heartbroken. Don't break his heart even more, Yoongi. I wouldn't do that to Jin."

Yoongi groaned, he hated that Namjoon was right. He just didn't understand why Namjoon had to bring Jin into the conversation. But that was the least thing Yoongi cared about at this moment. He knew Jimin would always be there for him but he loved Gayoung.

"Where are we even going?" Yoongi asked, changing the subject. "I told you already. We're going to Jin's little brother's party," Namjoon said.

"Can I invite Gayoung?" Yoongi questioned and Namjoon rolled his eyes, "No." Yoongi crossed his arms and pouted like an spoiled brat but that wasn't going to change Namjoon's mind.

"We're here." Namjoon said and they both got out of the car and entered Jin's house. Namjoon went into the kitchen to look for Jin because he knew how much Jin loved to cook. Yoongi sat on the couch, wishing he could invite his girlfriend over because he barely knew anyone. Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were the only people at the party for now.

"Where's Jungkook?" Namjoon asked Jin. "He said he was going to get his ex-boyfriend and his boyfriend," Jin replied as he looked for the matches in the drawers.

"His ex?" Namjoon questioned and Jin nodded. Both Namjoon and Jin heard the door open, they both knew it was Jungkook. "Damn, where are those matches?" Jin asked himself and Namjoon chuckled, "Just use my mixtape for the candles."

"Shut up," Jin laughed. "I have a lighter," Namjoon told him and he lit the candles on Jungkook's cake. Jin gave Namjoon a playful glare, "So the whole time you had a lighter while I looked for the matches?" Namjoon nodded and Jin playfully punched Namjoon's arm softly.

Jin carried the cake in his hands carefully, and brought it into the livingroom. "Happy Birthday to you--" Namjoon and Jin began singing only to find out that Jungkook and his friends weren't even there. Yoongi had invited Gayoung although he was told not to.

The door swung open and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were standing in the doorway. "You started the party with the birthday boy?" Taehyung chuckled as the three boys entered the house.

Jimin froze when he saw Yoongi sitting on the couch with his arm around Gayoung. Jimin felt his heart shatter, it was so broken he just stood there. To Jimin it was like Yoongi didn't even consider his feelings.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear, Jungkook. Happy birthday to you." Everyone sang expect both Gayoung and Jimin. Gayoung didn't even know Jungkook. Jimin was still heartbroken at the sight of Yoongi and Gayoung.

Jungkook blew out the candles and Taehyung kissed him on the cheek. Jimin just wanted to go home and cry, which was nothing irregular.

After everyone had eaten their cake, the party had just started. Music was blasting, Taehyung and Jungkook were making out (A LOT), Yoongi and Gayoung were drunk as hell, Namjoon and Jin were just judging everyone while Jimin stood in a corner.

"I love you!" Gayoung yelled over the music so Yoongi could hear. "Haha! No! I love youuu!" Yoongi replied and pressed his lips against Gayoung's.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore. Jimin was about to leave until Namjoon called him, "Jimin! Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving!" Jimin replied and exited the house.

Namjoon and Jin stood next to each other silently. "Jin, I've been wanting to say this for a long tim--"

"YES. YES. OH MY GOD, NAMJOON." Jin jumped up with excitement and cupped Namjoon's face. Jin pressed his lips against Namjoon's with his eyes closed. Namjoon's eyes were wide open, he was in shock.

Jin pulled away from Namjoon. "I-I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed the party," Namjoon said awkwardly. Jin realized the stupid mistake he had made, "O-Oh. Sorry."

Namjoon smirked, "But I enjoyed that kiss way more."