Chapter Seven

It's been weeks since I've seen you. You said we need a break, I thought that meant we'd get back together sooner or later. But you've moved on. I wish I could say I'm happy for you, but why would I lie? We don't even talk or see each other anymore, it's like we never met. You don't reply to my text messages or answer my calls.

I want you to be mine again. I know that won't happen because you're probably in a stress-free relationship like you had always wanted. I'm sorry I wasn't perfect, I'm sorry I couldn't give that to you, I'm sorry I let you down, I'm sorry for everything. I miss you. I love you.

I love you so much, Yoongi.

- Love, Park Jimin.

Yoongi held the letter in his hands tightly. He wanted to forget Jimin. Their memories, kisses, arguments, everything. Yoongi was in a relationship with a new guy, but he wasn't sure if he had truly loved his new boyfriend. Yoongi didn't know if he was just trying to replace Jimin.

"Who's that letter from?" Yoongi's boyfriend asked as he walked downstairs in pajamas.

"No one, Jungkook," Yoongi replied as he folded the letter and threw it in the trashcan.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Suga, giving the elder a back hug. Jungkook's phone began to ring, he groaned and removed his arms off of Yoongi.

"What do you want, hyung?"

"You've been out all night, come home."

"Why? So I can watch you and Namjoon make out?"

"Namjoon isn't even here right now."

"Okay, I'm still not coming home." Jungkook said before he ended the phone call. Yoongi sighed, "Go home."

Jungkook shook his head, "I wanna stay here with you."

"Just go. I don't want Jin to worry about you."

"Fine," Jungkook groaned and walked back upstairs.

-

"I'm sorry too, Yoongi," Jimin said and he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi held Jimin's waist and softly pressed his lips against Jimin's. Jimin and Yoongi broke the kiss and smiled.

"I love you," Jimin said.

-

Yoongi remembered the soft feeling of Jimin's lips. Every kiss was filled with love and passion. Now, kisses with Jungkook were just filled with lust.

Namjoon: Break up with Jungkook. Get back together with Jimin.

Yoongi: No. Why can't you just support my relationship with Jungkook? We're happy. I don't want Jungkook to be heartbroken again.

Namjoon: You're already breaking his heart by telling him you love him when you really don't.

Yoongi: I do love him.