Chapter Five

The next day, Yoongi had called Gayoung. Yoongi bit his fingernail as he waited for Gayoung the pick up.

"Hey, Yoongi."

"Hi, I'm going to tell you my answer now," Yoongi said and stopped biting his finger nail.

"What is it?"

"No. I've already moved on and I think you should too. We could always be friends," Yoongi told her and Gayoung hung up. Yoongi didn't care about Gayoung anymore, he just cared about Jimin.

Meanwhile, Jungkook walked out of his room and went downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and saw Namjoon making out, slowly and passionately. Namjoon's hands travelled to Jin's waist, pulling the older boy closer to deepen their kiss.

Jungkook cringed at the sight, "Ew, get a room."

Namjoon removed his hands, and they broke the kiss. "Sorry, Jungkook," Jin muttered and Jungkook looked inside the fridge.

"Did you make breakfast?" Jungkook questioned with a harsh tone. "No, I didn't get the chance to," Jin replied.

Namjoon was getting slightly angered at the way Jungkook spoke to Jin. Namjoon thought Jungkook was very ungrateful, especially because Jin had recently brought a cake and planned a whole party for Jungkook's birthday.

"Whatever," Jungkook said and walked out of the kitchen, leaving the two older boys.

Namjoon spoke, "What's his problem? I don't like his tone." Jin smiled at Namjoon being protective.

"It's nothing to worry about. He's just upset," Jin reassured and Namjoon shook his head.

"That doesn't give him the right to talk to you that way," Namjoon said, "You're his hyung."

"It's okay. It doesn't bother me," Jin smiled and gently pecked Namjoon's lips.

Jungkook rarely came out of his room unless it was for food or to use the bathroom. Jungkook couldn't believe that Taehyung cheated on him. The two boys were always so happy and in love that no one would've ever expected them to break up.

Taehyung had always been a player. He'd date guys then break up with them just to date another. Taehyung didn't know why he was so loyal to Jungkook. Taehyung just couldn't let go of Jungkook no matter how hard he tried, until he met Hoseok. Hoseok looked so vulnerable and innocent that Taehyung couldn't help himself.

You'd think that Jungkook would be sad but no, he his was just filled with anger. He never wanted to see Taehyung again. All his love for Taehyung was gone and was replaced with hatred.

As for Hoseok, Hoseok had an enormous crush on Jimin but he knew that Jimin would never get over that boy. So, he tried to replace him with Taehyung. Hoseok had actually started liking Taehyung only to find out that he was cheating on him.

Hoseok and Jimin sat on the bed in the room. Hoseok felt much better just because he was with Jimin.

"So, how are you and your friend?" Hoseok asked and Jimin slightly smiled.

"Well, we're not friends anymore. We're boyfriends," Jimin said and Hoseok simply just replied, "Oh."

You know that feeling when you're so heartbroken you can't even cry? That's what Hoseok was feeling. Hoseok wanted to give up on love because whoever he liked never liked him back.

Jimin's phone began to ring. "Sorry," Jimin apologized to Hoseok and answered the phone.

"I'm coming over."

"Not right now, Yoongi," Jimin told him. Jimin wanted to have a conversation with Hoseok.

"Why? I miss you."

"Yoongi, I saw you yesterday. Stop being so clingy."

"Clingy? You're not being serious."

"Yoongi, I don't want to have another argument. I'll talk to you later," Jimin hung up. He gave Hoseok an apologetic look and Hoseok smiled, "It's okay. I'll be leaving tomorrow."

"You don't have to. You could stay longer if you want. It's not a problem," Jimin replied. Hoseok shook his head, "It's the best thing for me to do right now."

"Why?"

Hoseok didn't reply he just looked at the wooden floor. Jimin didn't understand but he didn't want to invade Hoseok's privacy, "Nevermind."

"Can I tell you something?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded. Hoseok looked into Jimin's eyes, "I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything but I like you. I've liked you ever since the first day I saw you."

"So why did you date Taehyung?"

"To get over you," Hoseok replied. Jimin felt guilty, he felt like he ruined Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship.

Just for one time Hoseok wanted to know the feeling of Jimin's lips against his. Hoseok pressed his lips against Jimin's soft lips with his eyes closed. As for Jimin, his eyes were wide open.

Then, the door flew open. Jimin pushed Hoseok off of him and saw Yoongi standing on the doorway.

Yoongi clenched his fists, "Is this why you didn't want me to come?"

"No, this is just a misunderstanding," Jimin responded and Yoongi was so angry he couldn't even say anything. He didn't want to take his anger out on Jimin.

"Bye," Yoongi said. He went downstairs and left the house.

"Sorry," Hoseok apologized although he was actually happy. For Hoseok this was his chance to make Jimin his boyfriend. He knew Yoongi and Jimin would most likely break up now.

"It's okay," Jimin sighed.

When Yoongi left the house the first person he called was Namjoon.

"Hey."

"The fucking midget cheated on me."

"HE CHEATED ON YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? WITH WHO? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. YOU TWO JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER."

"It's not my fault this time! He kissed some guy."

"Maybe it wasn't his fault either."

"Whatever," Yoongi responded as he entered his house. He hung up and threw his phone onto the couch. He went upstairs into his room and fell asleep. Yoongi wished he could just sleep forever because he was tired of reality.

Later that day, Jimin tried to calling and texting Yoongi but he got no response. Jimin finally gave up, he closed his eyes as he lied in his bed. Soon, he fell asleep.