Chapter Three

Yoongi couldn't sleep, all he could think about was Jimin. He didn't know why but he was getting small flashbacks of their memories.

-

"Yah! Jimin!" Yoongi yelled as he stood there soaking wet. Jimin laughed as he dropped the bucket on the ground and started running. Yoongi chased the younger around the house in his soaked clothes.

-

Yoongi smiled to himself. He missed spending time with Jimin. He missed Jimin's smile, laugh, eyes, lips, and even his nose. Yoongi just didn't want to hurt Jimin more than he already had. Yoongi truly loved Gayoung, but that's not what mattered. The only thing that had mattered was if Gayoung truly loved him.

"Ugh," Yoongi groaned as he hit his head against the headboard, softly. His phone rang, It was Gayoung. He answered the phone call, "Hello?"

"Right there! Y-yes! F--"

Yoongi's eyes widened at the moans from his girlfriend. Gayoung was unaware that Yoongi was on the phone. Yoongi hung up and he clenched his fists, feeling the anger in him rise. He took a deep breath and realized she wasn't worth it.

All he wanted was Jimin. That's the only person he needed right now but he knew Jimin was probably sleeping. Yoongi stared up at the ceiling, feeling betrayed by his girlfriend.

A few hours later, the sun had risen. Yoongi sighed, "What am I going to do?" He had lost his best friend and his girlfriend.

Yoongi: Let's break up.

Gayoung: What why? Did your friend tell you another stupid lie about me?

Yoongi: Fuck you.

Yoongi put on black skinny jeans, a grey shirt, a black hoodie, and black converses. He went downstairs and left the house.

Yoongi arrived at Jimin's house and rang the doorbell. He could hear Jimin's faint groaning from inside the house. "Who is it?" Jimin groaned and Yoongi slightly smiled to himself.

Jimin opened the door and saw Yoongi. "Hyung? What are you doing here so early?"

Yoongi walked inside Jimin's house. "I didn't sleep last night," Yoongi replied as Jimin closed the door.

"Let's go to your room," Yoongi said as he walked upstairs. Jimin followed Yoongi and they entered the room. Yoongi sat down on the bed and Jimin sat down next to him.

"I broke up with Gayoung."

"Oh."

Jimin was happy that Yoongi had finally broke up with Gayoung. But Jimin knew that it wasn't going to change Yoongi's orientation. Jimin just wanted to get over Yoongi, why couldn't he?

"C-Can I kiss you?" Jimin asked as he looked at the wooden floor. Yoongi stared at the younger, shocked and a bit disgusted.

"Please, I want to get over you." Jimin begged and Yoongi nodded, "Fine."

Jimin looked at Yoongi then shut his eyes quickly. Jimin pressed his lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi had his eyes wide open, who would've thought that his own best friend would be kissing him? Then, Yoongi felt something that he hasn't felt with any girl before. But Yoongi didn't understand this feeling because he wasn't gay. Yoongi closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.