Chapter Six

That night it was hard for Yoongi to sleep since he had slept the whole afternoon. He missed Jimin but he was still upset over what had happened. Yoongi couldn't get the image of Jimin kissing another guy out of his head which made him ever more angry.

I hate you so much

But I love you so much.

Yoongi got frustrated and punched his bed, he needed Jimin. Yoongi didn't want to break up with Jimin because he had loved the younger boy so much. Yoongi never wanted to let Jimin go.

Yoongi sighed and stood up. He walked out of his room, went downstairs and picked up his phone that was on the couch. Surprisingly, his phone was still fully charged. He went into his contacts and called Jimin.

"H-Hello?"

"What did I misunderstand? I clearly saw you kissing that guy." Yoongi questioned as he sat down on the couch.

"I didn't kiss him, Yoongi."

"Oh, so you did CPR?" Yoongi responded sarcastically.

"No. He kissed me. I didn't want him to kiss me. It's all your fault."

"My fault? It's my fault that you kissed another person that isn't me?"

"Yes! If you had never left me at the restaurant in tears I wouldn't have met Hoseok. He was there for me. Maybe this just isn't going to work out, Min Yoongi."

"No, we're not breaking up, not because of some stupid mistakes we BOTH made. I love you, Jimin. I'm not letting you go, no matter what happens. Couples go through fights and dissagreements."

"I didn't make a mistake! I love you too, Yoongi! I really do! But I cant, I just keep having arguments with you! I know couples argue but not everyday. I just--"

Yoongi heard soft sobs and he felt like he was the bad guy. Yoongi's heart dropped as he heard Jimin's sobs, "Jimin, please don't cry."

"I just can't. I--I love you."

"No, we can make it work. Please, Jimin. I'm sorry. I believe you. I was wrong. I don't want this to get between us." Yoongi said.

"We need a break."

"No. No. Why can't you understand that I fucking love you? Why is everything that I do a problem? I don't need a break. I need you. I can't even sleep because of you! How many times do I have to say I love you for you to actually believe me?"

"I-I don't know."

"Goodnight, I love you," Yoongi replied and hung up.

Early in the morning, Yoongi had walked to Jimin's house. He knocked on the door and Hoseok had opened it.

"You're Yoongi, right? Jimin's boyfriend?" Hoseok questioned. Yoongi rolled his eyes, he knew that was the boy who kissed Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm his boyfriend. Not you and you'll never be," Yoongi spoke.

"He doesn't want to see you right now," Hoseok said. Yoongi walked into the house, ignoring Hoseok's statement.

Yoongi walked upstairs and into Jimin's room. "Go away," Jimin said coldly under the covers.

Yoongi sat down at the edge of Jimin's bed, "It's me."

"I don't care," Jimin replied then Yoongi had gotten really annoyed.

"You're acting like this is all my fault. It's not my fault that you kissed hin."

"It is your fault because you left me at the restau---"

Yoongi interrupted, "You're the one who decided to go to that restaurant with me. Stop blaming me for everything. I told you not to let him stay but you didn't listen."

Jimin stayed silent as he removed the covers off himself.

"Maybe you're right. We do need a break," Yoongi said without looking at Jimin.

"No. Please don't do this. I made a mistake," Jimin said as tears began to form in his eyes.

"I made a mistake too. That mistake was choosing you over Gayoung. Bye Jimin," Yoongi stood up and left Jimin's room. He went downstairs and exited the house.

As Yoongi left, Jimin cried. Jimin had liked Yoongi for so long, it was like a dream come true when they started dating. Now, everything was a complete nightmare.

Jimin had cried so much that he began to have a headache which caused him to slowly fall asleep.

As for Namjoon and Jin, they were at an ice cream shop.

"Aren't Yoongi and Jimin so cute together?" Namjoon questioned and Jin nodded in agreement.

"But guess who's cuter. Us." Jin smiled and fed Namjoon some chocolate ice cream.

"Of course, we're relationship goals," Namjoon chuckled as he swallowed the ice cream. Jin smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Meanwhile, Hoseok yelled as banged on the door, "Jimin! Open the door!" Jimin had locked himself in his room, "Leave me alone!"

Hoseok sighed, "Jimin, come on. You can't stay locked up in your room all day." Hoseok gave up and went back downstairs. He was supposed to leave today but he couldn't just leave Jimin alone. He was afraid Jimin would do something crazy.

Yoongi was at home, he was trying to decide if he should call Jimin and apologize or call Gayoung instead. Yoongi loved Jimin, he just couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take the arguments.

He didn't call neither of them, he called Namjoon. Although he knew Namjoon would yell at him saying things like, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"Hey yoongster."

"Oh my god, never call me that ever again."

"Haha, what's up?"

"Me and Jimin broke up."

"Well, he did kiss someone else so this isn't really your fault. What did you say?"

"Something stupid."

"That's nothing new. What did you say specifically?"

"I told him it was a mistake choosing him over Gayoung."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU NEED TO SEE SOMEONE FOR HELP?!"

"I was just angry."

"I don't care! Go text him and tell him you didn't mean what you said!"

"No, maybe this is meant to be."

"Have you lost your mind? Are you crazy? You think this is meant to be?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god. I'll talk to you later."

Namjoon hung up.