Chapter Twelve

"I'm thinking about proposing but I want it to be the best proposal ever," Namjoon smiled as they walked into the mall.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Wow. That's great, Namjoon but are you sure that you're ready for marriage though?"

They continued walking around the mall looking for stores to go in. Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Hyung, I've never been more sure about anything else. Let's go into this store." Namjoon pointed to a jewelry store and pulled Yoongi inside.

Yoongi groaned. He was happy for Namjoon and Jin but he didn't want to go shopping for engagement rings.

"Hello, my name is Eva. How can I help you two gentlemen today?" She gave them both a half smile.

Namjoon smiled back at Eva, "Actually, I was looking for a engagement ring for my boyfriend." Yoongi stood behind Namjoon, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, okay. Follow me," Eva ordered and they both followed her over to the ring section. Yoongi looked down at the prices of the rings and his eyes widened, "Holy fuck, these are expensive. Namjoon, do you even have enough money for one of these?"

"Of course I do. That's why I came here," Namjoon said while he also looked at the rings. "There are more rings over there," Eva pointed and Namjoon nodded. They both walked over to the section Eva pointed towards, leaving Yoongi.

Yoongi pulled his phone out of his pocket and began texting his boyfriend.

Yoongi: I'm bored.

Jimin: I thought you went shopping with Namjoon. Don't you like shopping?

Yoongi: I love shopping but not when we're shopping for engagement rings.

Yoongi: I meant for Namjoon and Jin. I just don't think we're ready for marriage yet. Of course I want to marry you someday just not now.

Jimin: Oh. K.

Yoongi: Jimin, don't tell me you're mad. Come on, it's not even a big deal.

Jimin: Hyung, I'm not even mad. I'll talk to you later.

Yoongi: You never text me, 'K' unless you're upset. Bye. I love you, baby.

Jimin: I love you too. Buy me something.

Jimin closed the door behind him and shoved his hands into his sweater pockets. He walked down the street and sighed. How long is someday? Why was he the only one who was ready?

Jimin had to get a job. His parents used to pay all his bills but that changed since last week. Jimin knew could rely on Yoongi but he didn't want to. He wanted to be responsible.

He walked into a coffee shop and walked up to the counter. There wasn't many people inside, surprisingly. "Can I get an application for hiring?" Jimin said without even looking at the cashier.

"Hey, Jimin. Deciding to work at the coffee shop with the best person in the world?"

Jimin looked up and a smile quickly spreaded across his face, "Hoseok. How are you?"

Hoseok chuckled and handed him a application, "I should be asking you the same thing. How are you? Sorry that I haven't been around lately."

"I've been good. Me and Yoongi are back together. How about you? Found anyone special yet?" Jimin said then noticed Hoseok's smile faded as he asked the question.

"I don't know.."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

Jimin knew he was lying, "Hyung you could tell m--"

"I said it was nothing," Hoseok said a bit harshly. Jimin bit his lip, feeling as if he just killed the vibe. He took the application and walked out of the coffee shop.

Back at the jewelry store, "Is he your boyfriend?" Eva asked Namjoon, looking at Yoongi. Namjoon shook his head, "No. My boyfriend is at home. That's just my friend."

"Is he gay?"

"He has a boyfriend. Why are you even asking me these questions?" Namjoon said, looking carefully at the rings.

Eva sighed, "He looks awfully familiar but he's cute."

"I'll take this one." Namjoon said and ignored Eva's statement. Eva nodded and Namjoon walked towards Yoongi, leaving Eva to do her job.

"What's up? Did you find a ring?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded, "Yeah but aren't you going to get Jimin anything?"

"I'm not ready to get married."

"I meant like a promise ring," Namjoon said and pointed to a knot tie ring and smiled. Yoongi shrugged, "Okay."

"We'll take this one too, Eva."

;

"Did you get me anything?" Jimin asked as Yoongi walked into the house.

Yoongi rolled his eyes then slightly smirked, "Of course I did." He put down his shopping bags and pulled the box out of his pocket.

"W-Wait. I thought you said you weren't rea--"

Yoongi placed his index finger over Jimin's lips, "Shush. It's a promise ring. I promise that we'll get married, I promise I won't leave you ever again, and I promise I'll be with you forever."

He removed his finger away from Jimin's lips and replaced it with his own lips.

Jimin felt his heart pounding within his chest. He could never get tired of Yoongi's kisses. Everytime there was this spark, a spark that never died out.

Slowly, both of their lips parted. "I love you so much, Jimin," Yoongi spoke, opened the box then pushed the ring onto Jimin's ring finger.

"Hyung, I love you too. I can't believe this is actually real. You don't know how long I've been wishing for you to be mine," Jimin said before wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck, closing his eyes and planting his own lips onto the older male's lips.

Yoongi closed his eyes as he felt Jimin's soft lips against his own. He placed his hands on Jimin's hips as their lips moved at a slow and steady pace. While pulling Jimin closer he was able to deepen the kiss.

They felt like they were in their own world until Yoongi's phone began ringing. As they heard his phone ring, their lips quickly parted and they opened their eyes.

Yoongi sighed deeply as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket. He rolled his eyes as he saw the Caller ID and answered the call.

Jimin still had his arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck, he was able to hear the person speaking on the phone. Yoongi only had one hand on Jimin's hip as the other held the phone onto his right ear.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "NO, YOU FUCKING DID NOT!" His yell startled Jimin, causing him to slightly jump.