Chapter Nineteen

As Yoongi approached the two boys, Hoseok's smile faded. Quickly noticing it, Jimin turned around. Yoongi bit his lip, nervously, "Jimin, can I talk to you privately?"

Hoseok shrugged and walked away, struggling to find out where Eva went.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, a bit frightened about Yoongi's sudden request. Without adding onto the conversation, Yoongi simply said, "I don't want you around Hoseok anymore."

"What? Why? Don't tell me you're doing this agai—"

"I'm being serious. I don't want you around him anymore. It's either me or him," Yoongi demanded, speaking louder than before. Desperately, Jimin responded, "Yoongi, you know I love you. Don't do this please. Don't you trust me?"

Yoongi scoffed, "You didn't trust me yesterday when you asked for my phone, so I wouldn't say our relationship is based on trust." He didn't know what had gotten into him, he never intended to be this harsh to Jimin. He wasn't even sure if he meant everything he just said.

Yoongi's words were like sharp knives, stabbing Jimin in the heart. "What are you talking about? Of course I trust you. I told you countless times already me and Hoseok are just friends and it's never going to change. I never tried to come between you and Namjoon."

"Maybe because me and Namjoon never kissed or flirted with each other."

"Are you kidding me? Flirting with Hoseok? My god, when did you become such an irrelevant hypocrite?" That was the last thing Jimin said before he walked away and went upstairs into their room. Yoongi tried to look at the bright side of the argument, such as Hoseok and Jimin not talking for the rest of the night.

"Hey, have you seen Taehyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi. The older boy shook his head and Jungkook sighed in disbelief and walked away.

A few minutes later, Hoseok came back and spoke to Yoongi. "Where's Jimin?" He asked, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes. He wasn't sure if he was just doing what Eva told him to do, or if jealousy was controlling him.

"I don't think that concerns you."

Hoseok scoffed, "Well, I think it does concern me because you don't know what to do as his boyfriend." He walked away, feeling a bit rebellious. Hoseok went upstairs, and called Jimin's name.

But instead of hearing a response from Jimin, he heard a few mumbled, inaudible words. Hoseok could tell that it wasn't Jimin.

"Hyung, do you hear that?" Jimin whispered, poking his head out of the bedroom. Hoseok nodded in response, not questioning the dried tears on Jimin's face. Jimin exited the room and quietly walked with Hoseok to the last door.

Suddenly they both heard, "Hey, have you seen Taehy—"

"SHH!"

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting such a response from Hoseok and Jimin. He quickly walked over to them, "What's going on?" Then, he also heard the voices and he wasn't sure if he should have been scared or brave enough to open the door.

Without any hesitation, he made his mind up. Pushing the door open, there stood Taehyung and Eva.

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook cursed, feeling tears form in his eyes. Quickly Taehyung opposed, "Jungkook-ah, it's not what it looks like."

"And you think I'm gonna believe you?"

Jungkook went down stairs, and left the house. He slammed the door and everyone in the party heard it. Taehyung quickly ran after him. In no time, Yoongi went upstairs, "What happened?"

"You cheated on me, didn't you?" Hoseok asked, already knowing the answer. Eva cried, "I don't know why."  Tears rolled down her face, she had realized her mistake. Lust controlled her.

Hoseok turned around, about to leave. She began crying hysterically, "Hoseok, please don't go." Jimin and Yoongi stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do.

"How could you do this? I thought you were different," Hoseok said coldly, also leaving the party. Jimin followed Hoseok outside, "H-Hoseok, are you okay?"

"Just leave me alone, I'll talk to you tomorrow," He replied, walking down the sidewalk away from Jimin's house. The younger boy sighed and walked back into the house.

"Jungkook, Jungkook, just listen to me," Taehyung begged, walking fast to keep up with Jungkook's pace. He kept trying to fix things but Jungkook would only ignore him.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist, causing Jungkook to stop walking. "Jungkook, I love you. Please. Just listen to me," He constantly begged.

"What!? What do you want!?" Jungkook suddenly shouted, now facing his boyfriend. His tears were visible. Taehyung felt nothing but guilt, "I want you and only you. I don't want her. You're the only one that's right for me."

Tears left Jungkook's eyes, "Then why did you do it? After doing it several times, why would you do it again? You promised me that you wouldn't. Clearly, I'm not good enough for you."

He tried to break free from Taehyung's grip, but Taehyung only held onto him tighter. "Of course you're good enough for me. You're the only person I want. You're too good for me, I don't know why you still date me after all my dumb mistakes. I don't deserve you at all," He said, pulling Jungkook closer.

"I know I'm too good for you, I think that has been proven countless times already," Jungkook said, slightly smiling. He didn't want to forgive Taehyung this time but it's like he had no control over his heart. He loved Taehyung.

"She came to me."

"I don't care, you should have denied her."

"I'm sorry, baby. In my heart I wanted to deny her but the words wouldn't slip out of my mouth," Taehyung said, letting go of Jungkook's wrist. He placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek and gently planted a kiss on the younger boy's lips.

"Let's go home."

Later that night, the party ended. Jimin plopped down on the soft maroon-colored couch. He lied down on his side, facing the TV, in his comfy yellow pajamas that had cute brown little bears on it. The living room was dark, the only light source was the TV.

Jimin laughed softly, watching the movie. Soon, Yoongi entered the living room. "Jiminie, I made you popcorn," He said, walking over to the couch. Yoongi placed the popcorn on the coffee table, not too far away from the couch.

Jimin lifted his head, allowing Yoongi to sit down. Then, Jimin lied his head on Yoongi's lap. "Yoongi, what happened earlier?" Jimin asked, still looking at the TV.

"A-about Hoseok?"

"Yeah."

Yoongi didn't know how he would explain it without bringing up Eva or Gayoung. He sighed, "Eva and Gayoung kidnapped you. I didn't want them to hurt you anymore so I made a promise with them. I told Gayoung that I would be friends with her but Eva wanted something else."

"Oh my god, Yoongi. Don't tell me you had sex with her."

"No, I didn't. She wanted to keep you away from Hoseok and if I didn't do so, she would ruin our relationship," Yoongi explained. "She was jealous."

Jimin pondered, "If she was so jealous why did she cheat on him with Taehyung. Everything is just so confusing." Yoongi shrugged.

"I don't know about that part."

"Well, I'm not upset about that. You could've just told me," Jimin said, now looking at Yoongi. Yoongi responded, "I was just afraid of your reaction."

They continued watching the movie, only to fall asleep with half of the popcorn not finished. There was only one thing that both of the boys anticipated hearing and that was about Hoseok and Eva.