Chapter one

I just want to say thank you to the amazing LadyLily03 She has literally read this story as I typed it and pushed me to finish it in a couple hours. I started writing this at 5:30pm and finished it at 10:00pm. So I want to thank her for it. I love it and one day will get a much longer version published. But for now, tell me your thoughts on how amazing it really is.

*Don't spam the comment section, please. Comment as you please but no spam*  
-------------

"Alright, Mr. Paget. I'm clocking out." I called from the kitchen hanging up my apron.

"It's late out, do you need a ride home?" He asked coming into the room.

"No, Boss. I'll be fine, it's only a twenty minute walk if I take the alley." I said washing the flour off my hands.

"You know the alley is dangerous. Most likely forbidden because of the rumors. Take the long way, it's only thirty minutes longer." He suggested.

"All the more reasons, I should take the alley. Look Boss, I appreciate the concern, I really do. I'll see you tomorrow." I told him patting his back and walking away.

Walking out the kitchen, I went to the break room and clocked out before walking out the restaurant, Teatopia, completely. I walked down the street for about five minutes until I reached the alley where I debated with myself if I should follow the Boss's request and take the long way.

Peering down the alley, I wondered if it would be smart to take. I mean it was eleven o'clock at night, anything could happen. My house was definitely a block away from the other side of the alley instead of five miles around. I usually took it, but it's way darker than what it usually is.

Deciding to run the mile down, I took off through. Almost expecting it to turn out this way. Someone had caught me, and thrown me to a wall. A gasp escaped my lips as I desperately tried to sit up while holding the back of my head.

"What a tasty snack. Do I have the privilege of knowing my victim's name?" The guy asked me.

Focusing on his voice, I shook my head slightly. I probably made him angry as he was in front of me in a second. Holding me by the neck and lifting me above his head. Slamming me into the brick wall. Stay strong, Cam. He lifted his head to my neck, and took a deep breath. I struggled in pain as he bit down. Hard enough to draw blood.

"Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs pulling the man's hair away from my neck as much as I could. It must have angered him, which didn't really help my case, because he pulled back lifted me away from the wall only to slam me back down.

As I struggled to not black out, he bit my neck again, in the same exact place, and started sucking a lot harder and faster, much to my pleasure. Then just as fast as he was there he was gone. Someone had took him by his neck and thrown him to the ground. They started fighting, but I paid no attention as I held myself up. I could feel myself on the verge of blacking out completely at any moment.

"What's your name?" Someone asked. Hopefully it was the one helping me and not the one trying to end my life.

"Camden." I answered trying to focus.

"Last name, Camden?" They added.

"Grace." I whispered losing my already gone breath.

"Age." They continued.

"Nineteen." I tried to speak but it came out barely audible.

"Camden, I'm Danger. I'm going to take you some place safe. I'm going to need you to trust me." They instructed.

"I... Vam... Pire" was all I could get out before I fainted. Dammit Cam.