Chapter eleven

At this point I didn't care, I kept my eyes open and ignored my headache and motion sickness. We were going like three times as fast as we were originally going. I blinked a few times and after the thirtieth blink, yes I counted as there was nothing else to do, we were there. He took me off his back and helped me climb aboard. Once he was on, he started the boat. He had me sit at the front and see if I could spot Danger coming. And after a few seconds I did. I couldn't see him, but I saw a blur and vampires falling, so I was guessing it was him. And he was getting near the dock.

What I didn't see was two vampires behind me. One held me down and covered my mouth as the other rebite me in the exact same spot as the last one. Since I couldn't do anything but struggle, which was not helping, I had to wait until Chance noticed or Danger came. Thankfully, Chance noticed something was wrong, and immediately came to my rescue killing the vampires.

But it was nearly too late, my heartbeat was too soft, I was going to die. Danger finally reached the boat and sped it at full pace before coming back to my side.

"What are we going to do?" Danger asked, wiping the hair out of my face.

"We have to change her." Chance flat out said.

"No way, there has to be another way!" Danger suggested.

"There's not, we're in the middle of the ocean with vampires after us! We can't take her to the hospital, she'll die before we make it. And I can't do it, I don't have venom." Chance explained to him.

"I can't, not after what happened last time. I'll drain her." Danger said softly.

"Pull yourself together! Forget about last time, what happened in the past is not important. Take a dangerous chance, or she'll never make it." Chance said. "It's completely your choice." Then he walked out of my sight.

"Okay Camden, just know I'm doing this for you and him. You guys would look nice together. This'll hurt like a bitch." Danger told me before he bit down in the same spot.

I cried to myself but knew this was for the best. And with that last thought I passed out.

Chance:

-Four days later-

"Hello?" A voice asked casually.

"Bro, did you hear that?" Danger asked me

"Yeah, it came from Camden's room." I answered.

Let me explain. We moved to Australia since Hell decided to be here. We moved from Florida, explaining to the human world that Camden died in the alley the night Danger saved her, since she now belongs in the supernatural world. We live in a three story house. Camden's room on the third floor, actually the third floor is her bedroom, Danger and I share the second floor and the first floor has all the normal house crap in it.

What was so special about Camden? Her scent was intoxicating the vampire world because she belonged to the oldest prophecy in the world. "The Girl that was destined to die" she was to die and be reborn as a hybrid so that she could get her power. Or shall I say powers. She's the queen of powers. Has every single on in the world and can choose who to give them to and take them from. Now back to the story.

Danger and I paused our Mario Kart race and ran to her room. Right now she was staring in the mirror probably wondering what is going on.

"You keep staring at the mirror and it might break." Danger said smirking.

She jumped slightly and turned to look at us before having her own smirk, "Glad to see I've been missed."

Then she froze and started sniffing the air, "That's a nice smell. And then there's a disgusting one."

"What do they smell like?" I asked her.

"Applesauce and tomatoes." She answered.

"Oh, that would be him, I believe the apples, and tomatoes might be blood. Apparently, it doesn't appeal to you." Danger told her.

"Why am I here? Where is here?" She asked.

"Australia because you are now a hybrid. Destined to help the vampire crime rate go down. What's your first move?" I replied.

Right as I said that voices were heard from the first level and broken glass. We weren't supposed to have any visitors. When I focused my attention downstairs, I realized it was just one voice. And they sounded very familiar. And it sounded like they were coming up.

I turned around just as they arrived, and the three of us stared at the intruder.

"Aren't you going to say hey to your big brother, Chance?" They asked

"Who are you?" Camden asked.

"Well sweetheart, I'm Jayson, and I intend to be your worse nightmare." Then like that he vanished.

"We're moving again." I stated.

"Oh, but you can't hide forever. I'll just find you again and again." And after that was complete silence.