Chapter six

Getting up, off the floor, I walked out wherever I was on this boat. Perhaps the back, and started walking through the hall. I highly doubt Chance will remember my applesauce, and that Danger will "enjoy" my company. All I do is cause problems. Maybe the most problematic person he knows. Anyway, as I traveled down the hallways, I reached a bunch of labeled doors. "Blood awaits you" "Danger's dangerous Room" "Captain Danger" "Human Food". None of these doors seem like I should enter them, and I have a feeling none of these doors were labeled by Danger. Though, Captain Danger seems like the room where the captain steers the boat in. Deciding to give it a try, I knocked on it and waited till I got a sign that someone was in here.

"Door is open, Camden." A muffled reply came.

Shrugging, I opened the door and looked in. Danger was sitting on a couch, playing Mario Kart wii. What happened to driving the boat? I'm not going to even ask, the more questions I ask, the more problems get created.

"Can I play?" I asked, picking up a remote.

"Yeah, but not with that remote. It's Chance's and he doesn't really like when people use it. Especially, when he's right down the hall labeling my doors and trying to find the applesauce he promised you. How do I know this? He came in here and asked if I had applesauce and a permanent marker. There's another remote in the box over there." Danger said casually pointing to the box labeled "Take a Dangerous Chance, and play"

Okay, Chance. You really need to stop labeling. You suck at the job. I went over to the box anyway, and peered in. Inside was a bunch of remotes for different electronics. What are these guys, rich? I picked up a blue wii remote and joined Danger's game.

"Why are you so nervous? I can definitely feel it" Danger asked suddenly making me jump and drive off the rainbow road track.

"You made me die for the second time, in the exact same spot! Besides I'm not nervous, so I don't know what you're talking about." I told him, lying slightly.

It's hard to relax and calm down when you are traveling in a private boat with two vampires. One that you made thirsty by asking him how he got his name. Stupid labeled doors. And ultimately traveling to Death Island. Could you relax, knowing you could die at any moment? I don't think so.

"Yes you are. You know when you try to lie, your heartbeat picks up just a tad. So I'm going to ask the question once again, why are you so nervous?" Danger asked, persistently.

"Because of my awesome labeling skills. And my handsomeness. Who wouldn't be nervous in my presence?" Chance said interrupting the conversation.'

"Wow, I rather die than be in your disgusting presence." I told him straightforward with a serious look on my face, only he didn't know I was kidding.

"I could arrange that then." He said joking along with me, or at least I hope.

Remind me to never joke about dying when going to Death Island. Chances are, we'll be a lot closer next time, and have vampires lined up to drain me.

"Wait a minute, I'm not supposed to be developing any powers. That time over twenty-six years ago. Why can I feel your emotions?" Danger asked suddenly confused.

"That's a good question to which I don't have an answer to." Chance replied.

"Wow, you are not as helpful as the Chance on a monopoly board. I think we should rename you." Danger said in a sarcastic manner.

"Did you bring me my applesauce as you were getting your drink?" I asked changing the subject before contest on who can be the most sarcastic breaks out.

"No, I couldn't find any. Maybe next time kiddo." Chance answered.

"Don't say anything that you can't keep. I will hold it against you. Remember this for a future reference." I said in a sing song voice. Just as soon as I finished, the boat stopped abruptly.

Did I mention, I bring problems? -Stopped here July 12, 2016

"I think that means we're here. Chance go check and make sure." Danger ordered.

"Wait! Why do I have to check, I wasn't the one that wanted to come here." Chance whinned.

"Because monopoly card, you're the only one without a heartbeat. I step out, a fight is guaranteed to break out, Camden goes she won't make it without getting bitten by multiple people. Now idiot with no brain, who's older than everyone, go out there and see if we made it." Danger snapped. It was reasonable answer though, but it didn't make me flinch any less.

"Sorry for scaring you, but now is not the time. If they hear your heartbeat at a human paste you won't make it out alive. Take deep breaths, nice and slow, basically breathe as slow as possible and that should be enough." He told me

Wow, I get a sorry for scaring you. Then basically an order to don't breathe at all or you'll die. How am I not supposed to be scared, nervous, and not breathing at the same time!?! Let's put him in my position, he would be scared brainless Which actually makes me wonder if he has a brain or not. I mean it's obvious Chance has the mental capacity of a three year old.