Six

Grace

Taylor nodded.

"Alright, let's get going then. I'll bring security, so don't worry, she won't hurt you," Taylor said.

"She can't anyways," I said back, mumbling my words.

"What?" Taylor asked.

"Nothing," I said back.

Taylor brushed it off and grabbed a coat from her closet.

She looked back at me.

"You're going to be cold..." She started, noticing my oversized t-shirt. "Let's find a coat for you to wear."

She went back into the closet and pulled out a big cardboard box.

"What's that, Taywor?" I asked.

"This is a box filled with some of my merchandise. Sweatshirts, blankets, shirts, all with my face and name on them. It's a little creepy, if you ask me," Taylor responded.

"How come your face is on them?" I questioned.

"Honey, my name is Taylor Swift. I'm a professional singer, have you heard of me before?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"What's your favorite song?" Taylor asked suddenly.

I thought. I had already told Taylor that I only got to hear music when mommy sang to me.

"Mommy sang me this weally pwetty one," I said.

"Do you know what it was called?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Can you sing a little bit of it?" Taylor asked.

I thought about that, I knew all the words and the melody, but I wasn't very good at singing.

So I nodded and started to sing.

"I think it went, 'just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be all right, no one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound,'" I said. I sang the part of the song I knew, which was the part mommy sang the most. There were other words too, but I didn't know them as well.

Taylor looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"That's my favowite song," I said to Taylor.

"I wrote that," she said quietly.

I looked at her confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She pulled a sweatshirt out of the big box, it was black and had a square on the front with some words written in red. Inside the square was a picture of a pretty girl, she looked like Taylor but younger.

"Here, it's the smallest size I have," she said, and handed me the sweatshirt.

I shoved it over my head and put it on.

"Now, follow me. Security is on their way, but before we leave I want to show you something," Taylor said.

She walked out of the room and I followed her.