Chapter 9: what the!?

"where am I.." I looked around the unfamiliar dimly lit room "what is that sound?" I mumbled. I heard what sounded like something metal being dragged across the floor. I stood up and walked towards the door, just when I was about to open the door i heard a blood curdling scream.
"N-NO PLEASE STOP!!!" a man screamed at the top of his lungs "I-I'M SORRY!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE DONT KILL ME" the man pleaded.

I opened the door a crack only to see a man bound to a butchers table, and a man standing beside him. The man standing beside the table was wearing overalls, with a blue shirt with sleeves that went to his forearm and what seemed to be a clown mask and he was covered in blood. I stood there not knowing what to do, my heart was telling me to run out and save the man but my mind told me to stay put and be quiet.

"no." the masked man said in a deep voice "I have no need for you anymore, you are useless and unworthy of breathing the same air as us." the man said in an eerie tone. The masked man turned around grabbing a cleaver off of a table.
"they say great things cost a arm and a leg yes?" the masked man raised the cleaver above his head, and the man on the table cried as he pleaded for his life. The masked man smashed his cleaver onto the man's right arm, he cried out as his arm fell to the floor.
I shut the door, ran over to the bed and crawled underneath it. It seemed like hours that I had been laying underneath the bed hoping this was all just a nightmare, and then the man stopped screaming. I heard loud footsteps coming closer and closer until the door opened, it was the masked man, blood was dripping off of the cleaver. A cold sweat ran down my back. Who is he!? Why am I here!? What did I do to deserve this!? Where is Toshiro when I need him the most?! The man walked towards the bed and got on his hands and knees, he peered under the bed and was staring at me.
"so...youre finally awake."

A/N:
HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN AGES SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS, AND I APOLOGIZE. I ALSO APOLOGIZE THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SO DARK. I HAD TO LEAVE IT AS IS CAUSE IM SUCH A JERK AND LOVE TO LEAVE MY READERS ON A CLIFFHANGER!❤

Toshiro: it's about damn time.
Ai: shiro-chan! WHY AREN'T YOU THERE TO SAVE THEM!?
Toshiro: YOU'RE THE ONE WRITING THIS STORY NOT ME!
Ai: oh right! heh.
Toshiro: anyways, in the next chapter you will find out who this masked man is.
Ai: and why he has you! will shiro-chan appear in the next chapter?
Toshiro: I better.
Ai: leave your comments below on who you think the masked man is! and why he kidnapped you! also! for otome lovers who play voltage or shall we date games, do feel free to go read my Roberto x Reader! and if you like yaoi, I am writing one for RobbiexGlenn!
Toshiro: OI! this is MY story, don't go advertising other fanfics--
Ai: I'm thinking about making a Joshua x Reader, Keith x Reader, Glenn x Reader and more! do comment, fav and tell me what ya think!
Toshiro: do you ever hear what I say.

~ Ai