Chapter 12

POV: Toshiro

"CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN WHERE ARE YOU!?!" Matsumoto screamed.
"oi, keep it down! people are still working. if you want to help us find renji and Y/N just say so." I said flatly.
"c-captain..I know where renji and Y/N might  be." Matsumoto muttered quietly.
"WHAT!?" I yelled "WHERE! WHERE IS Y/N!?"
"w-well you see--" Matsumoto started to mumble.
"I didn't ASK you where Y/N was." I glared at her "I'm TELLING you to answer my question." I growled.
"......" Matsumoto stared at me, fear and sadness in her eyes.
"Toshiro!" momo yelled.
it was rare that momo EVER called me by my name, rather than that ridiculous nickname. this must be serious...I hope its good news about Y/N..

POV: momo

I ran through the hallways trying to find shiro-chan. he needs to listen to this, maybe he can figure this out. I sure hope so...I don't think I can, not on my own anyways.
"toshiro!" I yelled as I ran up to him "you need to hear this!" I panted.
"a phone? where did you get this and why do you have it?" toshiro asked.
"is that renjis phone?" Matsumoto whispered.
"what?" toshiro looked at Matsumoto with a piercing glare.
"u-um I found it outside of your office on the floor.." I answered.
"you said I needed to hear something? does it have to do with this-- I mean Renjis phone?" he asked as I nodded to him.
"and its not a very good thing to hear toshiro." I looked him straight in the eyes "its actually....well you'll see."

POV: Matsumoto

what is renjis phone doing here!?! and what does momo mean when she says 'its not a very good thing to hear' jesus renji what have you gotten yourself into?? I can't believe things have gone this far. how did they get this far? WHY did it get this far? how could I have let Y/N get into this?? please let Y/N be alright.

POV: Toshiro

I'm scared..no...I'm TERRIFIED. what is on this phone? Matsumoto looks terrified as well. what does she know. is she lying when she says she MIGHT know where Y/N is? is she in on this with renji? is she protecting him? even though Y/N may be in danger!? I have to listen to this. as much as I don't want to, if it helps me find Y/N then I will. I will find you Y/N. please just wait and believe in me.
I opened the phone and listened to the saved voicemail.
"hello captain Hitsugaya!"

A/N:

AAAYYYEEE CLIFF HANGER !
I'm sorry to leave it at that for you guys, but I love and hate cliff hangers lol I sincerely apologize to you all, I ended up getting a new phone and lost everything. EVERYTHING. so now im starting over with the rest of the story since I forgot what I had originally planned. I'm liking where its going though :'D I am a terrible person for liking to write dark stuff. angst will be coming up too. gotta have that ofc. see ya in the next chapter! also I'm working on my other story so I'm trying to update them at the same time, so that one may be updated a day or two before this one or the other way around. I dunno. I'll try my best.

       ~Ai