Day 7

[Hey! You made it this far! Congrats! Even though my story is REALLY crappy... Anywayzzzz Here's a nice video of Budo and Ayano. thanks!~~~]
~~~~
The next day, Ayano went to school. As she walked to school, everyone averted their eyes away from her. Nobody seemed to want to go near her. When she entered school, Taro saw her, but he quickly glared and sped up his pace. Ayano felt even more broken. "Just as I thought... He hates me... " Ayano mumbled as she stood in place. "I'm alone... But it's a bit harder to bare when the one you're in love with hates you..." Ayano said aloud without thinking. But it didn't seem like anyone heard her, they where too far away from her due to fear.
~~~~~
Budo walking into school. He saw Ayano, he was about to say hi, when he saw that everyone was avoiding her. They all looked away, and they where at least 5 meters away from her. He didn't like the idea of Ayano being ignored just because of some "gossip". "I'm alone... But it's a bit harder to bare when the one you're in love with hates you..." Ayano mumbled. Budo's eyes widened. "Sh-she loves someone... And yet... They hate her?..." Budo whispered under his breath. He quickly ran into the school. "I must find out who she loves! For justice!!!" Budo yelled as he ran down the hallway. Everyone he passed was surprised that he was interested with someone's "love life".
~~~~~
Budo ran around the school asking. They all had no clue. They all never really had a talk like that with Ayano. Finally, Budo talked to Taro and Osana. "Do you two know who Ayano Aishi likes?" Budo asked. "Tsk, why should WE care?! It's not like we're her besties or anything! In fact, we HATE her!!!" Osana yelled. "Oh... Okay then!" Budo smiled as he went on to the next person. "Well, if you want to know information like that, I'd talk to Info-chan," Midori Greenu says. "Info...chan?" Budo asks curiously. "She likes to give information! But not for free," Midori says as she continued to type an email to said quote, "Yandere Dev". "Alright! Thanks!" Budo says as he runs toward the room where this "Info-chan" is.
~~~~~
Budo knocked on the door. "Yes," A voice said from the inside. "I need information on Ayano Aishi," Budo says. Then his phone rang. He got a text message that read:

_____

<If you want to know ANYTHING about her, I'll be generous and I'll only ask for one PS. )

(WHAT?! A PS??!!! CANT I PAY WITH SOMETHING ELSE?>

<Hm... Well, I was being generous, but I could give you a discount, Take a picture of Ayano crying,)

(Crying? Isn't that a bit mean? What about a picture of her smiling?>

<Hm... Well, that is a rare sight,)

<Alright, I'll take it)

(Thank you!>

_____

Budo quickly went to his club room. He watched is club members spar. After that, he went to class.
~~~~~

Ayano sighed as she listened carefully to the teacher. "What's the point of learning stuff... I can't use these things I'm learning to get back Taro's trust..." Ayano thought to herself. At lunch, Ayano ate at the cherry blossom tree behind the school. Might as well spend time at the place where your going to die. As Ayano was about to cry again, she heard a voice. "YO! AI-CHAN!!!" She turned her head to see Budo. "What are you doing eating by yourself? " Budo asks curiously. Ayano averted her gaze as she looked away. "You're really shy, aren't you," Budo says as he sits down next to her. Ayano remained silent. "I'm going to eat lunch with you, OK?" Budo says. Ayano just nodded without meeting his gaze. Budo went on and on, talking and laughing. Ayano wouldn't even smile. But then, a thought came to mind, why not asking her who she likes. "Hey, Ai-chan, Who do you love?" Budo asks, hoping to get an answer. "Why do you ask, Budo-Senpai?" Ayano asks. "B-budo- Senpai? Now that's something you don't hear everyday," Budo laughs. "Well you are older than me," Ayano says. "Hehe, I guess you're right, but I want to know for no reason in particular," Budo says as he rested his back against the tree. "Well, if you must know... His name is Taro...Yamada..."  Ayano says. Budo's eyes widened, but he quickly regained composure before Ayano could notice. "Ohhh... No wonder..." Budo says thinking back to what Ayano mumbled that morning. "What's that supposed to mean?" Ayano asked. "Nothing really..." Budo answered. "Hm... I see." Ayano says. "Hey, Ai-chan, why do you always speak...properly?" Budo asked unsure if he used the right word. "What do you mean by that?" Ayano asked, now looking at him. "Well, the way you say things, it makes you sound smarter or something, ya'know?" Budo gave her a toothy smile. Ayano was in awe, "No one's ever smiled at me like that before," Ayano says, still, with almost zero emotion. "Ehh? You seem like a nice girl though," Budo says as he rests his arms above his head. Ayano was surprised, but she looked down, and a small, grin appeared on her face. "Ah! There it is!" Budo laughed as he pointed at Ayana's grin. "Y'know, you should smile more often, it makes you seem more approachable," Budo says as he stood up. Ayano just looked up at him. " we should probably get back to class," Budo says. Ayano nodded as she got up.
~~~~~
Later that night, Ayano looked at her calendar. She looked at the circled date. The crossed out today. "6 days left..." Ayano suddenly got a shock of moments from that afternoon. The conversation she had with Budo, it made her feel something. Something she's never felt before. Perhaps, a new emotion. "Is this... What they call... Happiness? Or friendship?" Ayano questioned the feeling she had.

Wow! I can't believe that you've read this far! Congrats!!!! Thanks for reading this chapter, even though it's crappy! I don't really plan out my fanfics... (ω)ノ