Budo Masuta

"Who ever said that I was proud of you?!  Do you think I'd be proud of someone who can't even become a doctor or lawyer?!!!"
-----
"AHHHHHHHHHH" Budo woke up screaming. Cold sweat ran down his face. Budo looked to a picture frame sitting on his nightstand next to his headband and phone. His phone rang, scaring the daylight out of him. But he quickly picked up his phone. "Hello?" Budo says. "are you okay?" Said a very familiar voice. "Ayano?" Budo says surprised. "Yes?" She responds. "Wh-what's up?" Budo says trying to keep his composure. "Nothing with me, but you had a bad dream right??" Ayano says. "H-how did you know?!!" Budo asks. "U-um... Women's intuition." Ayano says. Budo blushed a bit. "Thank you for caring for me..." Budo says over the phone. Ayano was silent but she quietly spoke, "i... Never mind..." Ayano says. "O-okay. Ayano, do you want to go to do something today?" Budo Asks. "Um, okay," Ayano says. "Great, I'll be here to pick you up in 20 minuets." Budo says. He then hung up. He couldn't control his blushing she quickly ran to the bathroom to splash some cold water in his face.
-----
Ayano held on to the branch of a tree as she slowly inched down a tree that was conveniently planted next to Budo's room window. She then dashed home with a red face. She was blushing so much, steam was coming out of her ears. Once home, she looked at herself in the mirror, she was wearing a plain old t-shirt and some sweat pants. She sighed, "I probably should change..." Ayano mumbled. She went and opened the closet. There where a few dresses that her mother sent over from overseas. She skimmed through them, it seemed like her mother was desperate to have Ayano wear something cute. Although, Ayano really didn't mind that. She randomly picked an outfit. It was a gray long sleeved dress that reached to her mid thigh. The sleeves reached just enough to cover her elbows. The sleeves also had cuffs at the end with black buttons. The collar of the dress was also gray with a black bow tucked underneath. She then just threw on her black shoes. She then heard a knock at the door. When she opened the door, there stood Budo. He had the same hoodie from last times events, but this time he wore a gray shirt with jeans and red sneakers.
"Good morning Aya-chan," Budo smiled. "Good morning..." Ayano answered back. "So! I have a plan for us today. So you know how mid-terms are coming up right?" Ayano nodded to the question. "Well~ I was wondering if you wanted to study together... I mean, Its fine if you don't want too," Budo said nervously. "Sure, I don't mind studying with you," Ayano says with a gentle smile.
"Where to do you want to study at? The library, my house, your house?" Budo asks nervously.
"How about at your house Budo," Ayano says with a smile. Busk nodded frantically with a blush|.
"O-o-o-okay!" It's the first time a girls been to house before, so it was obviously a big deal for him.
-----
Once at Budo's house, the two proceed too look over their various books, attempting to figure out what subject to start with.
"How about math?" Budo asks. Ayano nodded as she picked up her pencil. The two then got to studying. It was silent, but not awkward at all. The two seemed to be focusing very intently on their studies, But their motivation unknown. Ayano certainly doesn't have any business to study now that her old self is almost gone, so what makes motivating her? It's satisfaction, the satisfaction to hold her diploma in her hands, knowing hat she was able to spend her last few high school years with Budo Masuta. But then it hit her... Budo is a third year. His LAST year of high school. Ayano quickly shifted her gaze to Budo. Noticing eyes on him, he turned to Ayano.
"What's wrong Aya-chan? Having problems?" He asked with a helpful smile.
"Um no... it's just...." Ayano gathered her courage to ask, "isn't it your last year of high school?" Budo paused, but he then put down his pencil.
"Yeah, it is... time really does fly doesn't it?" Budo said with a sad expression.
"Budo?" Ayano called his name curiously.
"You know... how do you feel about dirty laundry?" He asked.
"What do you mean? If it's dirty don't you wash it?" Ayano says.
"Well that too, but there's another thing behind it," Budo says.
"Really?"
"Yup, but I'll tell you later," he smiled.
(Budo Masuta... you really are a mystery...) Ayano thought to herself. She shifted her gaze to a picture frame on his nightstand. The photo was a family photo. His mother, father, brother, and him, they looked relatively young. Ayano stood and walked over to the picture frame. Gently bringing the photo closer to her. Budo noticed this and walked over to Ayano.
"My family photo, I was about 6 in that photo, that's my mom and dad along with my brother Ramaru. Ranmura will be home soon, so you'll get to meet him. He's 10 in that photo so he's about 4 years older than me." Budo explained.
"What a nice looking family, i'm an only child, so I wouldn't understand what it would be like with a sibling." Ayano says with an expression of wonder in her eyes.
"You know, my brother and I are pretty close, but we're not really close with our parents. They're full time doctors so we rarely see them." Budo says, a sad smiled crossed his face.
(Budo... how are you really like? That's something I must know...) Ayano thought to herself as she stared at little Budo in the photo.