Thoughts and Conflict

Hey!  Just to specify, this chapter takes place on the same day as the other chapter! Thank you all so much for the support! I'm gonna give a shoutout to these three people who where there at the beginning of my fanfic to now! AyanoAishi3 Lets_Burn_In_Hell and last but not least, FlamingDaCat Thanks for all of your support! Here's a nice speed drawing video for you.

Later on, the bell rang, it forced all of the students to return to their studies. Ayano sat in her seat. She didn't care about what the teacher was saying yet again. She had one thing on her mind, Who is Budo Masuta to HER.  Ayano opened her mouth and whispered "I love you" under her breath. Nobody seemed to hear her, but just thinking about Budo saying it to her made her blush. After class, Ayano exited the classroom. It would usually be Budo standing outside the door waiting, but instead, it was Taro. Ayano turned away from him and she kept walking. But someone grabbed her wrist. She turned to look, it was Taro. But Ayano didn't feel anything, not the pink clouds and sparkles, not the fuzzy feeling in her chest, no feeling. "Wait! I-I'm sorry..." Taro says. Ayano didn't say anything, she just looked at taro with no emotion. "L-look, ever since I saw you crying, I-I've been thinking about you," Taro says. Taro tightened his grip. Ayano felt a surge of pain coming from her wrist. Taro was looking down, his expression regretful.
~~~~~
Budo came running down the hallway, his teacher was giving them a lecture and went over time, when he was finally at Ayano's class room, he saw Taro gripping Ayano's wrist. He was about to turn and leave, but then he noticed something, Ayano's hand had a tint of purplish blue. Budo quickly ran to Ayano's side and pulled her away from taro's grasp into his embrace. Taro looked at Budo with a gleam of anger in his eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" Budo had a look of anger in his eyes. "What are YOU doing, I was talking to her!" Taro exclaimed. "I asked first, Does this look like taking to you?!" Budo held up Ayano's now purple hand, it felt numb. "Tsk!" Taro scoffed and walked away.
~~~~~
The two walked with each other towards the cherry tree. "Budo-Kun, can you tell me what my last name is?" Ayano asked. "It's Aishi," Budo replies. "Do you know what it means?" Ayano asks. "Ai means love," Budo says. "And Shi means Death..." Ayano mumbled. "People usually recognize the Shi part first... What made you realize the Ai first?" Ayano says, now her gaze on Budo. Budo smiled. "Because you're so lovable!" Budo flashed a smile. "Can you tell me what my full name means?" Budo smiled. "Budo... Masuta.... Martial arts Master?" Ayano was a bit hesitant. Budo crossed his arms and smiled. Ayano couldn't help but laugh, it's as if her feelings have been unlocked. Budo smiled at the laughing Ayano. "So lovable..." Budo mumbled under his breath as pink dusted his cheeks. 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!! I'll update soon! ^^